Valentine's Event 2016

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Valentine's Event 2016

Post by Alena Rybik »

Valentine's Event 2016
Welcome to theHunter’s traditional Valentine's Event! Complete daily events and gather heart$ points to win awesome prizes.
  • The event runs from February 9th until February 15th.
  • The event consists of special daily competitions, which can be found and activated via the Competitions tab.
  • The main Valentine's Event competition has special score points - heart$, which can be collected during the event. There are three ways to collect heart$.

A) Each holiday competition rewards 75 heart$ simply for getting a score on the leaderboard.

B) Any animal with a score you harvest during the event, killed with a single heartshot (lungs are ok), will be rewarded with 5 heart$ (no other organs but lungs can be hit)

C) Spread the Love feature: The heart$ earned from competitions and heartshots will make up the base of your score, additional points can be gifted to you by your friends.
    How this works: for each competition in which you'll get a score on the leaderboard you'll get 15 giftable heart$ (in addition to your 75 "normal", non-giftable ones), for each animal killed with a heartshot you'll get 1 giftable heart$, in addition to 5 non-giftable. You can give giftable heart$ to other hunters on the event page by entering their theHuner names and choosing the amount of heart$ you want to gift (they don't have to be your friends). Once the player receives heart$ from another player, they add to their non-giftable heart$ score and count towards their ranking on the main event leaderboard. Giftable heart$ serve no purpose for the person who earned them and if not gifted by the end of the event, they will be forfeited.
  • Rewards: the first three trophies, together with memberships and the yet unreleased .45 Colt Revolver "Stallion", will be awarded to the top three people on the main leaderboard , the hematite trophy and 500 em$ will be awarded to players who will end up on places 4 - 10 on the leaderboard. The plastic trophy will be awarded to everyone who have collected 225 heart$. Check out the progress bar on the event page to learn more about conditions and rewards.

Image Image Image Image Image
  • Winners in separate daily competitions will be awarded with these trophies:

Image Image Image Image
  • New sales every day (for more information make sure to regularly check banner images on the main page and / or our social media updates). Cupid Arrows will available throughout the whole event at 50% off.
  • Special "Be My Valentine!" mission will be active throughout the whole event. You will need to find special collectibles (a heart shape will be your hint) in order to get a unique Ushanka hat "Mishka" (can only be acquired by completing this mission). The mission can be activated on the Missions page.

Happy heart$ hunting!
Ludante
Outfitter

Re: Valentine's Event 2016

Post by Ludante »

I believe I am the first one :mrgreen:

I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
LeeMax
Scout

Post by LeeMax »

Another popularity contest. No thanks.
ClemD
Scout

Post by ClemD »

Really disappointed with the gifting of points. It is totally unfair. I have no chance to the top of the leaderboard.

Rare: 153 – Non-Typical: 12
Competitions: 82 – Gold: 25, Silver: 29, Bronze: 23, Events: 5
Aneapau
Tracker

Post by Aneapau »

I just gotta ask: did anyone of the devs read what was written by the community about the gifting of points? and yet... well, no need for a rant.
Fail- I'll pass

Edit: typos
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

ClemD wrote:Really disappointed with the gifting of points. It is totally unfair. I have no chance to the top of the leaderboard.
You get only 1/5 of giftable points for each competition and each animal with a heartshot. The amount of giftable points has been significantly reduced in response to people's feedback when one compares to last year's Valentine's and Holiday events, but we've chosen to keep the sharing function as it promotes the community spirit and collaboration, and this is what we want this event to bring out in everyone.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Cool !!! Thanks for this new event Staff and Devs ;)
@Alena : I saw on Ludante profile in "Lifetime Statistics" that picture of "Hematite Valentines Balloon" was missing.
ru_Wanderer

Post by ru_Wanderer »

A competition to find where today?
Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

FR_Bugs wrote:Cool !!! Thanks for this new event Staff and Devs ;)
@Alena : I saw on Ludante profile in "Lifetime Statistics" that picture of "Hematite Valentines Balloon" was missing.
It`s taken care of..got two already :mrgreen:

I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
Map1
Hunter

Post by Map1 »

Wonder when the begging for points start xD You guys from EW dont learn right? There was so much negative feedback on the Christmas Event because of the "Gifting" stuff.... I´m not going to spend any effort on this event like always..

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”