Game & Status Updates 7th October 2015

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Re: Game & Status Updates 7th October 2015

Post by Alena Rybik »

Yansko wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:I did @Yansko :) Hares and Foxes are there, try the Northern part.
Thanks,
a postcard for you ;)
Aw, thanks! Cool Moose pose, will try it out next time too. Good luck finding those pesky hares!
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Alena Rybik wrote:
Seen and left a response there ;)
Yeah, I just saw that :D My fault
Mere
Scout

Post by Mere »

Alena Rybik wrote:
HunterGirl wrote:I still see where none of my kills I got yesterday have gone through. It's like I killed nothing. it says when I shoot at a species, but when I confirm kill nothing. I killed multiple moose and bison and one Sitka deer. I don't even see any of the new species listed in my statistics either. Guess that could have something to do with the achievement system.

I see even in my sig it doesn't have that I killed anything and I see others peoples is working..
This sounds like a problem on your side, please contact our support and they'll try to help you out.
It's not a problem at her side, it on YOUR side! It happened to me, too exactly what she said and it happened to a lot of people I talked to (at least ten more). Not everybody is coming to a forum to complain, you know... Crashings after crashings, no kills in statistics, no tracks or spot in statistic, nothing. Please address this issue asap. Again, I'm not paying to test your game, I pay to play it. It's the umpteenth time you give us something not thoroughly tested and broken ! I prefer to wait as long as it takes, but to be playable. Come on people, you are supposed to be professionals...
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Mere wrote:
Alena Rybik wrote:
HunterGirl wrote:I still see where none of my kills I got yesterday have gone through. It's like I killed nothing. it says when I shoot at a species, but when I confirm kill nothing. I killed multiple moose and bison and one Sitka deer. I don't even see any of the new species listed in my statistics either. Guess that could have something to do with the achievement system.

I see even in my sig it doesn't have that I killed anything and I see others peoples is working..
This sounds like a problem on your side, please contact our support and they'll try to help you out.
It's not a problem at her side, it on YOUR side! It happened to me, too exactly what she said and it happened to a lot of people I talked to (at least ten more). Not everybody is coming to a forum to complain, you know... Crashings after crashings, no kills in statistics, no tracks or spot in statistic, nothing. Please address this issue asap. Again, I'm not paying to test your game, I pay to play it. It's the umpteenth time you give us something not thoroughly tested and broken ! I prefer to wait as long as it takes, but to be playable. Come on people, you are suppose to be professionals...
Hey, thanks for the info but no need to be rude. If people don't report an issue how do we know there is one that affects many players? We are not magicians that know what things happen in every single game. None of our testers and no one of us have reported this issue after months of testing, and it is simply impossible to test the game on every single hardware combination out there.

Question to the ones whose stats don't get registered - did you end the game normally? Or did it crash?
Anrako

Post by Anrako »

Yes i think too, i have the same problem and i can not close my game normaly.
and everytime with the exit code -805306369. Please fix it!
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

domdom92 wrote:me each time after a crash no skills and no rise of animals that I had killed.
If it happens after crash, it is all clear, thanks. My question is to theHunterGirl, Mere and 10 more people who, according to Mere, experience this - did the game crash or did you end the hunt normally? If normally, this is a totally different issue that needs to be looked into.
Anrako

Post by Anrako »

if I want to finish my game and click on yes then it crashs with the code -805306369
No animal was in the stats and my hunting time always 00s ..
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Anrako wrote:if I want to finish my game and click on yes then it crashs with the code -805306369
Thanks, we're aware of it. You can find the whole lists of issues we're working on in this post: http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 19#p732019
Adolamin
Tracker

Post by Adolamin »

I am very pleased with this update so far, have had no problems apart from the tracks are difficult to see in sunlight, no matter what colour you use. Great job on this one, very impressed with the new reserve.
MetalMind
Outfitter

Post by MetalMind »

Alena Rybik wrote:
Anrako wrote:if I want to finish my game and click on yes then it crashs with the code -805306369
Thanks, we're aware of it. You can find the whole lists of issues we're working on in this post: http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 19#p732019
I hope you will also look into the lost calls from animals bug :)

I have strange issue: Everytime I start the game the game is counting and displaying all my +500 and +1000 achievements, over and over again. Anyone also have similiar issue? :)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”