Game Update 24th of June 2015

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Pittie
Hunter

Re: Game Update 24th of June 2015

Post by Pittie »

Rocky83 wrote: But a new Sound-Bug replace in the Game!!! A lots of Player says that they sometimes become a Sound-Loop like a Sirene!

PLEASE FIX!!!
Me too by shooting the stambecco and rise this weapon. Very boring.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

Adolamin
Tracker

Post by Adolamin »

Daugr wrote:btw., is rabbit fetching a sub-skill of maybe the gamefowl fetching or is it a separated skill?
ATM it seems to be a separate skill as I have both 'upland fowl' and 'water fowl' maxed at lvl 3, but the dog behaves like it is on lvl 1 :lol: Pretty annoying considering my dog is lvl 34. Oh well sure it will get sorted.
gunrangejohn
Outfitter

Post by gunrangejohn »

Adolamin wrote:
Daugr wrote:btw., is rabbit fetching a sub-skill of maybe the gamefowl fetching or is it a separated skill?
ATM it seems to be a separate skill as I have both 'upland fowl' and 'water fowl' maxed at lvl 3, but the dog behaves like it is on lvl 1 :lol: Pretty annoying considering my dog is lvl 34. Oh well sure it will get sorted.
was wondering why my dog was annoying me :lol:
Own3r

Post by Own3r »

I get this sound bug too. It's a loop with a high pitched, oscillating sound.
DanielRN
Hunter

Post by DanielRN »

Thanks for the update Philipp! Your post put a smile on my face, thanks for that! Please do write more on the forums.

By the way, what was the 180 degree sound bug fix about? Would someone elaborate please? Still no news on fixing dogs clicking noise?

Also, I don't see any Sale category, does it mean there is nothing on sale yet or it's a bug? :D
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

DanielRN wrote:Thanks for the update Philipp! Your post put a smile on my face, thanks for that! Please do write more on the forums.

By the way, what was the 180 degree sound bug fix about? Would someone elaborate please? Still no news on fixing dogs clicking noise?

Also, I don't see any Sale category, does it mean there is nothing on sale yet or it's a bug? :D
Often in Multi-player, the sounds made my another player would come from the opposite direction. So if a person to your right was using a caller, the sound would come from your left. It was a little disorienting.
Personal Bests...
DanielRN
Hunter

Post by DanielRN »

Fletchette wrote:Often in Multi-player, the sounds made my another player would come from the opposite direction. So if a person to your right was using a caller, the sound would come from your left. It was a little disorienting.
Oh now I remember that! Good to have it fixed then. Thanks Fletchette! :)
Alicatt
Tracker

Post by Alicatt »

K4n4y wrote:
I read the clicking dog sound is fixed too, that's nice, now i will let her lay down next to me while i snipe rabbits without having the annoying sound .
Yeah, that tone put paid to a nice little hunt I was having, had been using the .22 Pilkington earlier, was walking backwards away from a warren at the time on VdB.
FumarPorros
Scout

Post by FumarPorros »

I only have 20 arrows for my Parker in the current session...?! :shock: :o
DanielRN
Hunter

Post by DanielRN »

Alicatt wrote:
K4n4y wrote:
I read the clicking dog sound is fixed too, that's nice, now i will let her lay down next to me while i snipe rabbits without having the annoying sound .
Yeah, that tone put paid to a nice little hunt I was having, had been using the .22 Pilkington earlier, was walking backwards away from a warren at the time on VdB.
That's another great news then! I'm gonna start a game and check it out myself. :D

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”