Spotter

Re: Game Update 16th April 2014

Post by HarleyMills »

Like the new trophy shot GUI
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

The limit increase of stands and blinds, doesn't include tents? i tried to place a sixth tent on WH map, but couldnt.
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Mrmr123 wrote:The limit increase of stands and blinds, doesn't include tents? i tried to place a sixth tent on WH map, but couldnt.
You couldn't or you didn't see it's symbol afterwards on your HM or in-game map? The latter happened to me when I mounted treestand No. 6 and 7 on Hirschfelden. When I opened a new game, I saw only 5 treestand symbols on my in-game map and the HM. But all 7 treestands were physically there. They are also perfectly shown on the web map (start map). It is just very hard to find them again when playing without a symbol leading the way.
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

MonacoSteve wrote:
Mrmr123 wrote:The limit increase of stands and blinds, doesn't include tents? i tried to place a sixth tent on WH map, but couldnt.
You couldn't or you didn't see it's symbol afterwards on your HM or in-game map? The latter happened to me when I mounted treestand No. 6 and 7 on Hirschfelden. When I opened a new game, I saw only 5 treestand symbols on my in-game map and the HM. But all 7 treestands were physically there. They are also perfectly shown on the web map (start map). It is just very hard to find them again when playing without a symbol leading the way.
No, i couldn't , it show me error in black box saying, reserve is full when i am trying to setup the sixth tent.

Akemaru
Outfitter

Post by Akemaru »

Quote;
* Increased amount of placed stands and blinds limit from 5 to 10 per reserve
* Waterfowl blinds and ground blinds do not share limit anymore (you can place 10 waterfowl blinds and 10 ground blinds per reserve)
It does not say anything about tents
Björn Öjlert
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Björn Öjlert »

Mrmr123 wrote:
MonacoSteve wrote:
No, i couldn't , it show me error in black box saying, reserve is full when i am trying to setup the sixth tent.

The tent limit has not been increased. It is still 5 per reserve.
temoarsen

Post by temoarsen »

I have the game does not plow. sound noise. drrrrrrrrrrrgrrrrrrrrr I can not play the way.who can help? when fix this bug?almost a month I can not normally play
Mrmr123
Outfitter

Post by Mrmr123 »

Thanks Björn Öjlert for the answer, but i dont understand why tents limit still the same, they are nothing more than a starting point, and some maps like WH map needs more than 5 tents, hope you guys reconsider increasing the limit for tents too :)

At least 7 tents per reserve ;)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”