New Blogs

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
kirisute
Hunter

Re: New Blogs

Post by kirisute »

"if" there is a beta around the corner i would suggest that our hard working forum MOD wouldnt be saying a word until the official statement was released anyway.
especiailly in PM's to him.
i would suggest his lips are tied tighter than the proverbial ducks arse untl he is given the nod to say something
Rob
Tracker

Post by Rob »

Yes were quite aware of the different stages, and noone here is upset or mad (however you got that impression).
I frequent other sites as well,and i havent had suspicions of such that i have seen or read. What sites are you referring to that makes you think such has begun Enermax?
LeMetatron
Outfitter

Post by LeMetatron »

Hi All,

I can confirm that the first batch of external testers have been let into the Ajar Beta and are testing as we speak.

For those of view who have applied to be part of the Ajar Beta, don't lose hope as the we will be increasing the number of external testers over the coming weeks as testing demands so there will be plenty of opportunities for you all to put your mark on theHunter.
kirisute
Hunter

Post by kirisute »

Rob wrote:Yes were quite aware of the different stages, and noone here is upset or mad (however you got that impression).
I frequent other sites as well,and i havent had suspicions of such that i have seen or read. What sites are you referring to that makes you think such has begun?
i recall a couple of statements here by our MOD that hinted to me that a very "closed" beta was already under way...dont ask me where they were though.ive slept since then!
LOL

damn he just posted...ill shut up now
Rob
Tracker

Post by Rob »

LeMetatron wrote:Hi All,

I can confirm that the first batch of external testers have been let into the Ajar Beta and are testing as we speak.

For those of view who have applied to be part of the Ajar Beta, don't lose hope as the we will be increasing the number of external testers over the coming weeks as testing demands so there will be plenty of opportunities for you all to put your mark on theHunter.

What happened with the questionare that was supposed to come out before we get into the beta??
LeMetatron
Outfitter

Post by LeMetatron »

Rob wrote:
LeMetatron wrote:Hi All,

What happened with the questionare that was supposed to come out before we get into the beta??
Hi Rob,

If you are talking about formal registration form, mentioned Beta Update Newspost, this is intended to go up, as the article states after we have the ball properly rolling on the Ajar Beta.

As mentioned today the first batch of testers are now in theHunter Ajar Beta, so you should be seeing the form in the next few weeks, however I'm afraid I cannot provide you with exact dates. :D

If you're referring to a different questionnaire please let me know. :D
Rob
Tracker

Post by Rob »

Oh ok,i just figured the form or questionare would be out before any type of beta testing was allowed. Thanks for clearing it up.
Guntra2

Post by Guntra2 »

I've done a few betas for MMO's, (Shadowbane, D&D Online, and Lord of the Rings Online) and each time they start a beta, they start with diffrent levels. There are always people in doing testing, but the more polished it becomes, the more they open up the diffent stages. Pretty soon, we will be playing the final game.. No worries!
EnerMax
Scout

Post by EnerMax »

Rob wrote:Yes were quite aware of the different stages, and noone here is upset or mad (however you got that impression).
I frequent other sites as well,and i havent had suspicions of such that i have seen or read. What sites are you referring to that makes you think such has begun Enermax?

Was not implying that any one was mad or upset, was just a comment meaning no use in getting that way, sorry if it looked as if I was saying some one was.

But I sure wish they would have told us before hand that groups have a better chance at getting into beta before individuals.
Rob
Tracker

Post by Rob »

No prob Enermax. I dont think any group is chosen over just any person tho? Havent heard/seen any case of this.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”