huntertalk.de - German Community Forum

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Pittie
Hunter

Re: huntertalk.de - German Community Forum

Post by Pittie »

I think EW should reserve a part of the english forum for german user. This would be ok for the few user and more problem-free.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Just so you all know what is happening, payment HAS been made. I have had a hell of a time getting through Red tape on all sides of this mess.

The account was setup in someone else's name that does not work here anymore, so the bill was not getting sent to anyone. In fact nobody even knew any details of where to go to locate the payment information. I finally got in contact with the provider, but they would not deal with me as I was not in any of the details in the account... so I had to go through a very, very, very long and painful process of re verification. I have now set it all up in a way that it does not matter who comes and goes, the bill will always be sent to someone who will see it and anyone on the team here can log in and access the account information.

On behalf of the team here we are very sorry for the frustration and inconvenience caused by all this, but hopefully it is all setup so this never happens again and it should not have happened in the first place!

Regards,

TK
M9Chris
Spotter

Post by M9Chris »

Thank you Kiwi and all the nice people who spend Time and work to solve this Problem. 8-)
Heinz107

Post by Heinz107 »

Why can I buy the domain here?

http://www.huntertalk.de/de/

Did I miss something?
M9Chris
Spotter

Post by M9Chris »

You cant, its seems to be a Bug.
jamesclavell

Post by jamesclavell »

I have nothing to do with EW. They have already received well over $ 6,000 from me without exaggeration. The measure is now finally full. I was looking for another game where my money is better spent. Of course, I also sent EW a message about it. They are sitting on a very tall horse. But haughtiness comes before the case.
greeting
jamesclavell

http://www.hitechkanzelw8e45tt2s.homepage.t-online.de/
A fool says what he knows; a sage knows what he says!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

jamesclavell wrote:I have nothing to do with EW. They have already received well over $ 6,000 from me without exaggeration. The measure is now finally full. I was looking for another game where my money is better spent. Of course, I also sent EW a message about it. They are sitting on a very tall horse. But haughtiness comes before the case.
greeting
jamesclavell
Did you see the note from TreeKiwi. He went out of his way to get this to work, and he also really resolved a problem that EW had for years.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

TreeKiwi wrote:The account was setup in someone else's name that does not work here anymore, so the bill was not getting sent to anyone. In fact nobody even knew any details of where to go to locate the payment information. I finally got in contact with the provider, but they would not deal with me as I was not in any of the details in the account... so I had to go through a very, very, very long and painful process of re verification. I have now set it all up in a way that it does not matter who comes and goes, the bill will always be sent to someone who will see it and anyone on the team here can log in and access the account information.
I had folks from Germany asking what is going on. Allow me to try and explain what happened here in German:

Das Problem mit Huntertalk.de war folgendes. Ein ehemaliger Mitarbeiter von EW hat unter seinem Namen die Domain "huntertalk.de" registriert. Die Rechnung kam gar nicht zu EW. Als TreeKiwi diese nun verlängern wollte, hat sich der Internet-Provider, bei dem diese Adresse registriert ist, natürlich geweigert, etwas zu unternehmen. Erst musste TK die Situation über viele Stationen und Emails klären, dass die Domain der Firma gehört, und nicht diesem Mitarbeiter. Ich kann mir gut vorstellen, dass dies sehr mühsam war. Eigentlich sogar erstaunlich, dass er das überhaupt geschafft hat, denn diese Domains werden minutiös geschützt, damit kein Fremder sich diese krallen kann. TK hat es geschafft, dass diese Domain nun in Zukunft von jedem Mitarbeiter von EW erneuert werden kann. Das heisst, dieses ewige Problem sollte nun ein für alle Mal vom Tisch sein.

Good job TK, let's hope the domain is back up soon. :)

Moderator Tann kann check and approve the German translation / interpretation. ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Thanks Hoo and just to double reassure everyone, I have been in contact with them again today and had confirmation that the domain is still ours... its just the slow systems now which is holding everything up. People in New Zealand would riot if things were this complex and took so long in NZ, it is mind blowing.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

HooCairs wrote:Moderator Tann kann check and approve the German translation / interpretation. ;)
Not a mod anymore, but I would confirm that your German is pretty good for someone from Switzerland! ;)
Image Image Image

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”