beta launch (is there already one?)

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
kleinerBerserker

beta launch (is there already one?)

Post by kleinerBerserker »

Hey folks!

it does not come clear to me wether there is already a beta out or not.

missing custom youtube videos, no explicit link on the mainpage, and unconfirmed emails with my system's specifications speak against a launched public beta.
but -partly- detailed wishlists, an already sized fan-community and an astonishing -and quite playable looking- trailer on the mainpage make me think some are already allowed playing this game.

so please for the slow ones: is there a beta out yet?

best regards, kleinerBerserker
LeMetatron
Outfitter

Re: beta launch (is there already one?)

Post by LeMetatron »

Hi Kleiner,

I can tell you that no external Beta Testers have been let into the Hunter yet, but that it is imminent.
I promise there will be an update when I can say more. :)

We do understand how frustrating this can be and efforts are being made to improve our communications.
JohnDoe
Scout

Post by JohnDoe »

When will we who applied to beta testing get an answer if we did get selected to participate?
Denea

Post by Denea »

JohnDoe wrote:When will we who applied to beta testing get an answer if we did get selected to participate?
I would assume all that have applied would get the chance to test the beta (as it seems applications are still being accepted)... also depending on system specs as well. I would think the beta would be released in the next week or so, but who am I? I wish it was out now, so I can play when I get home from work :lol:
cadetter
Spotter

Post by cadetter »

Yeah I wish it was if everyone applied would get a chance to beta, but don't hold your breath it takes alot to pic out everyone actually, I would assume they are looking deep into the applications and make sure they get a variety, and also people that won't spoil the game!! But we can all hope and cross our fingers on this one :?
themyrmidon

Post by themyrmidon »

There are usually many rounds of betas, each one expanding its range of users. Seeing how the game will be free-to-play (on the low tier anyway) it wouldn't shock me if one of the later betas was an open or mostly-open beta.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”