Zeek
Scout

New Screenshots

Post by Zeek »

Fabled Foe
Hunter

Re: New Screenshots

Post by Fabled Foe »

Awe man, that is some cool stuff there. i was lookin' at some of the other pictures and it answers some questions i was just askin'. Thank you, thank ya. :D

Now I got some more stuff to talk about... That voodoo thing still has me wonderin' 'bout the system specs though.

Are we gonna be uploading our own pics, or are the those pics from in-game?
Rob
Tracker

Post by Rob »

Nokia!? Now theres a brand! Hope its waterproof ;) Thanks for the link!
Weatherby
Hunter

Post by Weatherby »

I think that is just to show that you are able to send screenshots, etc. to your phone.
Duke
Outfitter

Post by Duke »

I thought the purpose of those pictures was to show that you could access the social network area from your phone. But who knows ;)
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Duke wrote:I thought the purpose of those pictures was to show that you could access the social network area from your phone. But who knows ;)
But why should I want to do that? Things must not be overdone! This makes me start to worry myself a little bit about the balance between the "social network" thing on the one hand, and the "core" game on the other. For me, the major part would - and will - always be playing the game. Whether or not I will make use of the possibilities of the network will depend how this is structured - and this is up to now the biggest "black box" we have in TH, right? But anyway: I can hardly imagine why it may be interesting - or even necessary - to keep some contact to the Th community over the mobile - that would really mean a more than healthy devotion to a game.

Having said this, tho, I must confess that I am from a generation which might not be accustomed to the use of mobiles in the same intense way as some of the young folk is nowadays... ;)
Ashkeldir
Outfitter

Post by Ashkeldir »

It is funny but when I was out for my deer this season, for the entire week, a younger lad with us spent a lot of time sending text messages to a girl. Mind you, it was a girl he had liked but never had the courage to ask 'out'. And a girl who knows them both set the ball rolling, plus he had bagged his deer at the start of the week, so he was just there for backup and fun, but still, every day, all day, instead of watching for deer, he had his head constantly bent over, texting her, waiting for replies, texting to the replies.. It was too funny!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”