Confused?

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Kyle

Confused?

Post by Kyle »

Is this game going to be availible on disc or will you have to buy it on the computer and download it to your computer. The site confused me
Plumber
Scout

Re: Confused?

Post by Plumber »

It will not be available on disc, you have to download it. Its free to download too you only have to pay for additional features. Right now the game has not been released yet so you have to register to receive a code which could take up to a couple months to receive.
funnelpond
Scout

Post by funnelpond »

Ok But once its downloaded can i burn it to a disk ,so i will alway have it to play?
Plumber
Scout

Post by Plumber »

I would imagine you could do that but the game will be updated often so...
Also the game is only 300mb to download right now so its not a big deal if you have to re-download it for whatever reason.
Kyle

Post by Kyle »

so you start off with a gun and bullets
and a tag i syre hope additional features are tags and bullets
it would suck to have to buy tags and bullets all the time are moose going to be made in the game or just deer elk and turkey?
anyway to get a demo of the game

thanks for the info Kyle
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

You have nothing to buy to start a hunt. The posssibilities are limited a bit, as long as you have onle the guest licence, but you will be perfectly equipped.
You can start the game exclusively via the web client (on your web browser). So you always nead an internet connection for play. Without internet you cannot play this game.
Flamingtaz
Spotter

Post by Flamingtaz »

Plumber wrote:I would imagine you could do that but the game will be updated often so...
Also the game is only 300mb to download right now so its not a big deal if you have to re-download it for whatever reason.
the game is a 3D web based client, you can not just download it to play, it won't launch from your computer. you have to use the 3D client to launch the game, so it doesn't matter it you have in on your computer, or on a cd, without an internet connection you won't be able to launch/play the game.
JohnDoe
Scout

Post by JohnDoe »

Kyle wrote:so you start off with a gun and bullets
and a tag i syre hope additional features are tags and bullets
it would suck to have to buy tags and bullets all the time are moose going to be made in the game or just deer elk and turkey?
anyway to get a demo of the game

thanks for the info Kyle
In the free of charge "Guest License" you get a rifle with unlimited ammo, clothes, mule call, binoculars, wind indicators (smoke) and a mule license.
Every thing else you have to buy and if you buy a new rifle (when those are released), you get unlimited ammo for that rifle.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”