Cant Get Past the Front Page

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Schlinger

Cant Get Past the Front Page

Post by Schlinger »

Registered with my VIP code but cant login to the site...i picked a character once, but that was it now i enter my email and passsword and get a bunch of this crap:

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [function.mysqli-mysqli]: (00000/1040): Too many connections in /www-home/live/emote/user/php-inc/srvapi/RegistryKey.php on line 95

Warning: EmoteRegistryKey::getDb() [function.EmoteRegistryKey-getDb]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /www-home/live/emote/user/php-inc/srvapi/RegistryKey.php on line 97

Warning: mysqli::query() [function.mysqli-query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in /www-home/live/emote/user/php-inc/srvapi/RegistryKey.php on line 107

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www-home/live/emote/user/php-inc/srvapi/RegistryKey.php:95) in /www-home/live/emote/user/php-inc/handlers/xhtmlparser.php on line 39

Warning: file_get_contents(/www-home/thehunterdotcom/htdocs/includes/teaser_news.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www-home/live/hunter/user/php-inc/Piglet/Pub/News/Pub_News_Xhtml.php on line 17

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www-home/live/emote/user/php-inc/srvapi/RegistryKey.php:95) in /www-home/live/emote/user/php-inc/Piglet/HtmlHeader/HtmlHeader_Xhtml.php on line 86

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www-home/live/emote/user/php-inc/srvapi/RegistryKey.php:95) in /www-home/live/emote/common/php-inc/domxhtml.php on line 896

any clues?
Ash

Re: Cant Get Past the Front Page

Post by Ash »

I too am having the same issue. Having just recieved my code today, I assume the latest batch of codes went out and the homepage is flooded with logins, registrations etc? Will try back later this afternoon. I must say, this does add to the anticipation.
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Obviously, there is currently a server overload. I have some similar messages on my web client currently. Try to reconnect. It works in my case in some cases, in others not.
David Rose

Post by David Rose »

We have invited a record number of people into the game and hence the web errors occurring. Bear with us as these load tests are a vital part of us running the service. It's possible we may take the site down while we look at the bottleneck.

Dave
BIG NASTY
Tracker

Post by BIG NASTY »

Site is Down here.
Cracked Shot
Spotter

Post by Cracked Shot »

BIG NASTY wrote:Site is Down here.
I'm sure each and everyone of us can say the same. Let's all just be patient and let the dev's work their magic. I'm sure we can all get back to the woods soon.
Schlinger

Post by Schlinger »

now it just goes into a redirect loop yay!
LeMetatron
Outfitter

Post by LeMetatron »

Subject active in this thread.

This thread has been locked as the issue is being discussed elsewhere.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”