Pioneer Worries

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Eggenberg
Trophy Hunter

Re: Pioneer Worries

Post by Eggenberg »

Larza wrote: Let's hope it's back on track very soon!
According to you it will :D

But enough of me being facetious.

I don't want any compensation. I just want this game to pick up from where it left off - nothing massive; nothing totally ground-breaking; just progress & stability. Soon.
REZ325
Hunter
Location: Hanging out the paratroop door of the Mighty C-130 Hercules

Post by REZ325 »

So I log in, go to my friends page and enter the name "Larza" into search, and I can't believe it, I found him! YOUR A GUEST HUNTER?????? Is that really you or true? You never spend one dime on the game and you offer opinions and statements that you can not back up, maybe I'm off base, IDK ;)
DragonFire
Master Competitor

Post by DragonFire »

REZ325 wrote:So I log in, go to my friends page and enter the name "Larza" into search, and I can't believe it, I found him! YOUR A GUEST HUNTER?????? Is that really you or true? You never spend one dime on the game and you offer opinions and statements that you can not back up, maybe I'm off base, IDK ;)
That's the reason i took off like i did for i checked like you did and saw game hours played 2 and a guest so i figured like my friends did when they saw that something is wrong.
That was the reasoning behind my questions something wasn't adding up.
Larza

Post by Larza »

REZ325 wrote:So I log in, go to my friends page and enter the name "Larza" into search, and I can't believe it, I found him! YOUR A GUEST HUNTER?????? Is that really you or true? You never spend one dime on the game and you offer opinions and statements that you can not back up, maybe I'm off base, IDK ;)
I've actually been playing through another account before. But regardless, I've been playing waaay too little. Work doesn't seem to allow me much time in the woods :( But that doesn't mean i don't like the concept or don't enjoy the community. I'm planning to become a big player again as soon as we get some more content 8-)
heraSK
Chat Logger

Post by heraSK »

Eggenberg wrote:I don't want any compensation. I just want this game to pick up from where it left off - nothing massive; nothing totally ground-breaking; just progress & stability. Soon.
x2...nicely said....
DragonFire
Master Competitor

Post by DragonFire »

heraSK wrote:
Eggenberg wrote:I don't want any compensation. I just want this game to pick up from where it left off - nothing massive; nothing totally ground-breaking; just progress & stability. Soon.
x2...nicely said....
X3,4,5,6,7 that is all we want too. :D
madxdog
Tracker

Post by madxdog »

Larza wrote,

As long as Emote is in administration, and a new owner hasn't been announced I wouldn't expect any support. For the same reason I would wait renewing my membership until the service is announced up and running again. I know an anouncement will be made within a week or two, so stay tuned. The best thing we can do as a community to realize the best hunting game ever is to keep supporting it until the deals are closed. I'm sure there will be compensations made for these last months of trouble.

His response to this post if you want to read it http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=12263

I wanted to see if I could get this guy to respond to that post and he did and you see what he said.
These guys Im talking about have their money in limbo right now.
If he was so tight with the big boys he could of tried and helped these guys get some kind of response to their problem. After all he suppose to have the inside scoop.
Well last I checked they still got problems.
Larza said I wouldnt expect any support, well that is a reassuring answer for these guys and us.

If Im not mistaking we had news that support would be up and running after the new yrs. and things would be great.
So this Larza guy might want to go and use his other account, cause from now on when I think of Larza I think *******.
He has had his chance to put up or shut up.

This forum has over 6,000 members average of 15 to 20 members online each day and the rest quest probably just trying to get information about this game.
And only a handful trying to hold this forum up so it dont die. Average of 50 to 60 online everyday out of over 6,000 members. Self destruction at its finest.

My last post going negative guys from now on if I cant have fun and shoot the bull with you guys then I wont post at all.
Larza

Post by Larza »

madxdog wrote: ...
If he was so tight with the big boys he could of tried and helped these guys get some kind of response to their problem. After all he suppose to have the inside scoop.
Well last I checked they still got problems.
Larza said I wouldnt expect any support, well that is a reassuring answer for these guys and us.

If Im not mistaking we had news that support would be up and running after the new yrs. and things would be great.
So this Larza guy might want to go and use his other account, cause from now on when I think of Larza I think *******.
Hmm...I don't quite see what it is that makes me an *******, you must be mistaken me for somebody resposible for the problems some people are experencing. There's no way i can influence the current situation. The fact that i happen to know some things about what's going on in the industry doesn't mean i can affect any of the things going on. I love this game and hope everything soon will be running smoothly again, which i have reason to believe it will like i've said before (I won't go into that again as it only seem to upset people). But before that announcement is made i doubt that there will be much support, simply because the administrators probably don't have money to spend, and the new owner wouldn't spend anything before the deal is completed.
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Well, this is now a little contradicting, isn't it? According to what an Emote official said before the Holidays (see http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=11845), we should see the game having brought back to normal business after this break. And Holidays are over for sure. Now you, Larza, state that the company is still under administration. Is this an "educated guess" or based on solid information? In principle, I would tend to belive the officials, but as we appear to see another big silence currently (despite the statement of Matt Samsan), I can well understand that some people again start to become nervous....

By the way, - sorry Larza - the current discussion with you somehow strikes me as sort of a deja vu - this is the second time already that within an extended period of silence where nothing is heard from the officials, suddenly a private member with so far no or only very little forum activity, but some surprising insider information shows up, jumps in, and tries to pour oil on troubled water. In both cases, this private person appears to have some special knowledge/connections, but also has a pretty limited experience with the gameplay itself. The first time, it was the guy who called himself "csiuntac" (see this thread: http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=11562) - who afterwards completely disappeard again, by the way, - and now it is you. Is there a system behind this, or is it really coincidence? ... Well, I don't expect an answer to this rather rhetorical question - I just express some of my thoughts....
INSANEPAP
Scout

Post by INSANEPAP »

Speculate...........inside information......rumor after rumor.......

this Larza has more inside information than any dev and in my honest opinion I think

this guy is blowing smoke up everyone's ass....frankly Im quite tired of all the bunk and cant understand why he is constantly

flamin the forums with all this info,of course only he knows about......and ****** everyone off.......gimme a break

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”