Let's turn this around!

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Re: Let's turn this around!

Post by Grizdude »

outrider wrote:.."Go and wait for news, enjoy the game and don't think about tomorrow. If you don't enjoy the game currently, play another game, I'm sure you will get a newsletter when there are news...""

i agee............................

in the states, there are serveral types of bankruptcy,.......but it all come down to the same thing......that is, that, you don't really know what is going to happen, until the judge lower his/her gavel.......
I agree too.. seems pointless to argue about it now that we know what we know..... might as well enjoy hunting as long as we can.
abslayer
Master Competitor

Post by abslayer »

DragonFire [Quote]
Want to try to help the dev's keep this alive Grow a pair, stop your whining,******,crying and outright attack on the game and do something constructive to try to save it. You don't believe it will keep going that is your right to your opinion i respect that.

AB sounds like you respect my rights to me . LOL :) ;)

I hope your blind faith and support does not lead some kid to trust that this game will be around for the long haul after he or she buts down what could be all there money in this game that may not be here a week from now.

I said what I did a month or so ago and resigned as a beta tester of this game at same time because I did not want new people assuming that all the long standing members of hunting games still believe all is fine and go out blindly spending there hard earned money.
With out being aware that there may be problems and then they could make up there own mind.

Also what I said then and now is not for existing members but for new members that are young and not wise to this type of thing.
Information is not a bad thing unless you are hiding something and it now is clear they were.
So if you judge this to be childish I can help that , but I can say people that know me and had dealings with me will tell you I am just honest and trust worthy here and in the real world.
And no game is worth putting my name or trust in jeopardy.

I would love this game to succeed despite very bad management on there part.
However that does not make me not want to inform the public IMO about what has and is taking place with this game and to suggest they read both sides of this discussion and make a informed decision on to buy into game or wait and see what happens first.

And this my surprise you I still play game and buy small things at this point , but I do so knowing game may not be here tomorrow.
I ask you haven others the right to be informed and make up there own minds on how much they want to spend on this ((risky)) at this point game??
I say they do.

It now appears that I am in a very small group of people not afraid to stand up and not dance around the facts , by supporting those who no longer deserve support , and no mater what you or others say that is something I can be proud of.
So if you want to be angry at the message and blind to the facts not the people who choice to deceive when they could have been at a earlier date been a lot more open about the problems they faced , I am sure they now are not able at this point of time.
You just go right ahead ;)
henryfdez
Tracker

Post by henryfdez »

DragonFire wrote:
Tears wrote:Thanks for the explanation csiunatc. So if a new company buys the game, they have to keep the bought licences or can they simply say: What Emote did isn't what we want. All account are deleted, please create a new one?!
I would think it would be like any other company they would honor the warranty,membership as a sign of goodwill,turn the company around promote it for new membership and continue on. Now that happens alot in Canada ,the UK might be a different story being a foreign ownership.
I do not think another take over company would want to alienate the membership anymore than it is now if that is indeed what could happen.
LOL....who would want to take over this mess??? :lol:
steveharris
Outfitter

Post by steveharris »

Will lock this tread since Steve West's post was not accurate. More news coming soon :)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”