Give me time to realize my crime
Let me love and steal
I have danced inside your eyes
How can I be real
elgrancazador
Spotter

Re: Status Update - 16th May 2019

Post by elgrancazador »

Does anyone know if this week there will be status update? is that yesterday I could not see the stream
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

elgrancazador wrote:Does anyone know if this week there will be status update? is that yesterday I could not see the stream
No! Graham just write a note in #streaming information on discord With TK away enjoying France, I'll be taking care of the fun and games on 'Classic today
but until the new model they have nothing more to say :roll: Why he don´t like to talk to his com ... better ask himself!
elgrancazador
Spotter

Post by elgrancazador »

muledeer wrote:
elgrancazador wrote:Does anyone know if this week there will be status update? is that yesterday I could not see the stream
No! Graham just write a note in #streaming information on discord With TK away enjoying France, I'll be taking care of the fun and games on 'Classic today
but until the new model they have nothing more to say :roll: Why he don´t like to talk to his com ... better ask himself!
Thanks man
abslayer
Master Competitor

Post by abslayer »

mapache01 wrote:Here's a thing I found on Internet, for those who want everything Free,

EASY!!
if you do not give, do not ask
if you do not add, do not subtract
if you do not support, do not criticize
if you do not ask, do not suppose
do not demand, what you do not give
do not talk, what you do not know
if you do not pay, do not demand
If you pay, you have the right to ask/question

Right on What I said and thought for years
abslayer
Master Competitor

Post by abslayer »

Hawkeye wrote:
ronMctube wrote:i dont get why so many are so hell bent on picking every little thing to bits thats said done or even how business works. just enjoy the game.

why would you expect a full press court ? thats obsurd ! the games been out ten years so you expect a massive multimillion press drive ? haha..that makes no sense. you would probably grab a few more thousand free players but you wouldnt recoup the money spent. its had ten years out in the wild people know about it or can discover anything needed in seconds for nothing ! why would you spend millions for no reason ?

communication matt or whoever is communicating probably just tells us what they know.
I never said anything about a multi-million dollar press drive, nor did I even mention a press drive or spending any money, for that matter. There are simple things that could have been done to promote this change that would have cost very little, if anything at all. First, since the game has always been free for people to add to their Steam libraries, there are presumably a lot of people with the game in their library that remains inactive. I have seen some games just simply change the game thumbnail to advertise that there has been a massive change with the game, either with new DLC, new content, or in this case Full Free-to-Play. Not sure what that would have cost, but seems like low-hanging fruit to me. Also, we know that there have been millions of accounts created for theHunter over the years, the vast majority of which are inactive, and I think we can all agree that the biggest reason for inactivity is players' disagreement with the previous business model. With that in mind, I'm not sure why EW didn't leverage that and send out an email blast to those accounts advertising their business model change. Again, I don't think that would have cost much if anything, and likely would have brought in a lot of players. What would it have cost them to change the Facebook banner graphic to advertise the new Free-to-Play business model? Probably about 5 minutes of work. So unless bringing in a lot of players was not the goal, I don't understand why these seemingly simple steps weren't taken.
ronMctube wrote:monitor reviews and forum feedback the fact they not doing any of those - how do you know they not doing any of those ? hawkeye your a moderator supposed to be none opinionated or biased. that sounds very oppiniated to me.from what you just said they doing nothing.
How do I know they're not doing any of those? There isn't anybody TO do those things, so I think it's safe to say. There is absolutely no communication from the team and no indication that they are treating this as a relaunch. I have seen Developers on Steam that ARE monitoring reviews closely...how can I tell? Because they actually respond to those reviews. Have you ever seen a response from somebody at EW on a Steam review, reassuring the reviewer that the bug or issue that caused them to review negatively is being addressed? I never have, and I sure don't expect to start seeing that activity now under reduction in staff. If, for example, I read 4 reviews over 2 days that mentioned they couldn't get past Tutorials because of bugs, and those 4 negative reviews accounted for 60% of ALL negative reviews in that time-frame, I would be addressing it, and I would be vocal about it being addressed. You asked me how do I know they're not doing that? That's how I know.

As for Moderators having opinions, I'm bound by the same Code of Conduct that you and every other poster on this Forum is bound by. If you feel that I have violated that Code of Conduct, you can report it up the chain.

Rock on Hawkeye you have the same right to speak as every one else.
blendy
Tracker

Post by blendy »

2 semanas sin actualización, no se reparan errores ( Munición .22 LR//Pistola Cal .22//Plinkington ) ni se va hacer nada por el juego, simplemente se ve que se esta abandonando, igual que paso en el primal, asi nos cuidan a la comunidad, o simplemente estan de vacaciones otra vez .

2 weeks without update, no errors are repaired (Ammunition .22 LR // Gun Cal .22 // Plinkington) or nothing will be done for the game, it is simply seen that it is being abandoned, as it happened in the primal, so we they take care of the community, or they're just on vacation again
My Englishman does not come to basic, to if that I use a translator/https://www.youtube.com/user/esploky/videos
Signature Statshttp://www.uhcapps.co.uk/refer/?rid=UHC00197
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

just swedish ..... :cry: :cry:
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
vsaet
Hunter

Post by vsaet »

Like you can see the forum goes to the end too! No posts any more because there are nothing to say! :(
muledeer
Hunter

Post by muledeer »

vsaet wrote:Like you can see the forum goes to the end too! No posts any more because there are nothing to say! :(
I do not think that they have nothing to say or has someone from above determined that they are not allowed to say anything and that the end of a series of misunderstandings has become a mere dead end. Now they sit and watch how we deal with it ... luckily it does not keep the players from playing

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”