Status Update - 16th January 2019

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
piomarvado
Scout

Re: Status Update - 16th January 2019

Post by piomarvado »

[/quote]

:oops: :oops: Oh man color me stupid! Really? I always thought you had to start a new hunt- and I've been here since 2011- no wonder I'm still trying to finish the missions... :lol: :lol: Thanks for the clarification. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.[/quote]

When I started playing, I did all the missions of the animals of Whitehart Island like this. :lol: :oops:
Last edited by piomarvado on January 17th, 2019, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cutch
Master Competitor

Post by Cutch »

Dandy looking new engraved weapon,...I'll purchase one.
I especially like the fixed bugs. ;)

A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's:
She changes it more often.
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

I won one of these New “Engraved” 9.3x74R O/U Break Action Rifles today during the Live Stream, but it's not showing up in my inventory. Maybe you forgot to send it to me, Graham?
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

piomarvado wrote:
:oops: :oops: Oh man color me stupid! Really? I always thought you had to start a new hunt- and I've been here since 2011- no wonder I'm still trying to finish the missions... :lol: :lol: Thanks for the clarification. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.[/quote]

When I started playing, I did all the missions of the animals of Whitehart Island like this. :lol: :oops:[/quote]

:lol: It is funny when you think back on it now I bet. I'm still chuckling at myself, for the pure ignorance :shock: I had regarding the fact that, you could activate missions :lol: whilst in game...too funny. No wonder folks finish them so quickly. I was always baffled at that, it is clear now. :lol: :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

I've finished several of the mission packs in one hunt. Some you can't because they're on different reserves.

If someone has published the mission pack, you can gear up for multiple missions. I've even shot animals for subsequent missions and left them laying to harvest later.

I had them all finished. Now I need to catch up. :)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
EW_Graham
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by EW_Graham »

Nockedup wrote:I won one of these New “Engraved” 9.3x74R O/U Break Action Rifles today during the Live Stream, but it's not showing up in my inventory. Maybe you forgot to send it to me, Graham?
We credit them manually, so often you'll get the prizes after the stream or the next day, depending how busy we are. In this case it was the latter. ;) Check your inventory now, and congrats again!
Amauri Di Maia

Post by Amauri Di Maia »

Theres any public roadmap for 2019 planned?
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

EW_Graham wrote:
Nockedup wrote:I won one of these New “Engraved” 9.3x74R O/U Break Action Rifles today during the Live Stream, but it's not showing up in my inventory. Maybe you forgot to send it to me, Graham?
We credit them manually, so often you'll get the prizes after the stream or the next day, depending how busy we are. In this case it was the latter. ;) Check your inventory now, and congrats again!
Yes, the rifle is in my inventory now. Thank you Sir!
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tod1d wrote:I've finished several of the mission packs in one hunt. Some you can't because they're on different reserves.

If someone has published the mission pack, you can gear up for multiple missions. I've even shot animals for subsequent missions and left them laying to harvest later.

I had them all finished. Now I need to catch up. :)
Yeah, now that I know- I'll finish as many as I can during one hunt. I can't believe I was unaware it could be done this way. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I missed the stream, can somebody tell what was about this week? was some news or something that i should watch? thanks.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”