Status Update - 13th June 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
User avatar
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 1972
Joined: May 17th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Status Update - 13th June 2018

Postby TreeKiwi » June 13th, 2018, 10:13 am

Hello everyone!

Your comments to the status update from the 13th of June 2018.

Have a good week!

TK
User avatar
nachthexe
Scout
Posts: 441
Joined: July 5th, 2014, 5:37 am
Location: Germany

Re: Status Update - 13th June 2018

Postby nachthexe » June 13th, 2018, 10:28 am

19$ for virtual pants? 19$ for a single lottery ticket?
That is quite unreasonable, I am sorry.
User avatar
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 1972
Joined: May 17th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Re: Status Update - 13th June 2018

Postby TreeKiwi » June 13th, 2018, 10:31 am

nachthexe wrote:19$ for virtual pants? 19$ for a single lottery ticket?
That is quite unreasonable, I am sorry.

Hey nachthexe

Plenty more information can be found in the announcement :) HERE

TK
User avatar
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter
Posts: 5060
Joined: December 25th, 2013, 11:07 am
Location: 1 mile South of the Cheddar Curtain

Re: Status Update - 13th June 2018

Postby stancomputerhunter » June 13th, 2018, 10:39 am

nachthexe wrote:19$ for virtual pants? 19$ for a single lottery ticket?
That is quite unreasonable, I am sorry.


.04 Euros...19 cents USD...what?


Image Rares: 79 NTs: 23
User avatar
fantamichele
Scout
Posts: 450
Joined: July 2nd, 2014, 11:02 am
Location: Italy - Umbria

Re: Status Update - 13th June 2018

Postby fantamichele » June 13th, 2018, 10:41 am

To buy all the pants serve em$ 3,840, with the maximum discount. The past years we paid 2,000 em$.
Almost double the money, you do not need to add anything else

Image
User avatar
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 1972
Joined: May 17th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Re: Status Update - 13th June 2018

Postby TreeKiwi » June 13th, 2018, 10:42 am

fantamichele wrote:To buy all the pants serve em$ 3,840, with the maximum discount. The past years we paid 2,000 em$.
Almost double the money, you do not need to add anything else


Its worth noting that last time there were only 24 teams, this year there are 32! :)
User avatar
fantamichele
Scout
Posts: 450
Joined: July 2nd, 2014, 11:02 am
Location: Italy - Umbria

Re: Status Update - 13th June 2018

Postby fantamichele » June 13th, 2018, 10:44 am

TreeKiwi wrote:
fantamichele wrote:To buy all the pants serve em$ 3,840, with the maximum discount. The past years we paid 2,000 em$.
Almost double the money, you do not need to add anything else


Its worth noting that last time there were only 24 teams, this year there are 32! :)



You could make a package at 2,500 em$

Image
User avatar
Ringalor
Tracker
Posts: 161
Joined: March 4th, 2017, 12:44 am

Re: Status Update - 13th June 2018

Postby Ringalor » June 13th, 2018, 10:49 am

Thank you for the update ... !
If you buy the quarter-finals, it's only 2000 em$ or am I wrong?
User avatar
nachthexe
Scout
Posts: 441
Joined: July 5th, 2014, 5:37 am
Location: Germany

Re: Status Update - 13th June 2018

Postby nachthexe » June 13th, 2018, 10:52 am

TreeKiwi wrote:
nachthexe wrote:19$ for virtual pants? 19$ for a single lottery ticket?
That is quite unreasonable, I am sorry.


Read the announcement :) HERE


I went to the shop to take a look and there they are listed as 2000 em$ per pant. I only read the status update because that interested me and there is no remark about the discount.
User avatar
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager
Posts: 1972
Joined: May 17th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Re: Status Update - 13th June 2018

Postby TreeKiwi » June 13th, 2018, 10:59 am

nachthexe wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:
nachthexe wrote:19$ for virtual pants? 19$ for a single lottery ticket?
That is quite unreasonable, I am sorry.


Read the announcement :) HERE


I went to the shop to take a look and there they are listed as 2000 em$ per pant. I only read the status update because that interested me and there is no remark about the discount.


If you click on the link in the Status Update, it will take you to all the nice juicy information :) The discounts start early tomorrow morning (CEST).

I hope this helps.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Granti and 1 guest