Release Notes - 15th November (QoL)

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
xOEDragonx

Re: Release Notes - 15th November (QoL)

Post by xOEDragonx »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:The management of the trophy house does not work and the feeders cannot be refilled through the website. It works through the game launcher.
This started happening to me too. I can no longer use these features in the Firefox web browser, but they seem to work fine with Google Chrome. I can't speak for other web browsers. The launcher works fine as usual.
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

I think that happened already before. It might be related to an Firefox update. I have this Problem since I got my new mobile and that was before this update
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

xOEDragonx wrote:
fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:The management of the trophy house does not work and the feeders cannot be refilled through the website. It works through the game launcher.
This started happening to me too. I can no longer use these features in the Firefox web browser, but they seem to work fine with Google Chrome. I can't speak for other web browsers. The launcher works fine as usual.
People have been reporting this happening. I'm not convinced it is actually game-related... so I'm not sure how it could be "fixed" without a website redesign.
  • First, this is only happening on the website.
  • Next, it randomly started for people, here and there.
  • Finally, it works in some web browsers but not in others... and then sometimes stops working in those browsers later on.
If I remember correctly, the Trophy and Bait manager section on the website is shown in an "iframe". With various security updates in web browsers, some have disabled the ability to show things in iframes, as that is a way to show (possibly insecure) content from a different website inside of the page you are viewing. I think as people's web browsers automatically install security updates, this is what is "breaking" the manager.

Currently for me, I can't view it on Google Chrome or DuckDuckGo on my computer or phone, but can view it on Edge on my computer.
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

xOEDragonx wrote:
splainin2do wrote:
xOEDragonx wrote:
People have been reporting this happening. I'm not convinced it is actually game-related... so I'm not sure how it could be "fixed" without a website redesign.
  • First, this is only happening on the website.
  • Next, it randomly started for people, here and there.
  • Finally, it works in some web browsers but not in others... and then sometimes stops working in those browsers later on.
If I remember correctly, the Trophy and Bait manager section on the website is shown in an "iframe". With various security updates in web browsers, some have disabled the ability to show things in iframes, as that is a way to show (possibly insecure) content from a different website inside of the page you are viewing. I think as people's web browsers automatically install security updates, this is what is "breaking" the manager.

Currently for me, I can't view it on Google Chrome or DuckDuckGo on my computer or phone, but can view it on Edge on my computer.
Thank you for your responses. It becomes more or less clear :) although it doesn’t work for me with Google Chrome
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

fon_Belkrofft_DK wrote:
splainin2do wrote:Currently for me, I can't view it on Google Chrome or DuckDuckGo on my computer or phone, but can view it on Edge on my computer.
Thank you for your responses. It becomes more or less clear :) although it doesn’t work for me with Google Chrome
UPDATE: I can no longer access Trophy Lodge or Bait Sites using Edge, either. :?
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”