Had a blast in multiplayer with irl friends

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
mister_john

Had a blast in multiplayer with irl friends

Post by mister_john »

I convinced two irl friends, who never played the game, to join me for a couple of hours in Whitehart.

I lured the animals to them, shoved them into a blind lol, and let them pick off the males with basic weapons.

We had 3 blacktail males and 1 male elk. Just enough for them to get wide eyed and hooked.

Overall we had a blast and its not the last time we do multiplayer for sure!
I'll drive a dirt road over paved, I'll slow it down I like the pace, that simple life's just simply hard to beat
Brutus969
Scout

Re: Had a blast in multiplayer with irl friends

Post by Brutus969 »

Awesome. Continue to spread the religion :D
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Sounds like you all had a good time. Tell your friends, "Welcome to the club!" Hopefully they become addicts like the rest of us. Next you'll have to teach them how to shoot their critters in the sunlight so you can get some brighter trophy shots :D Have you taken them waterfowl hunting yet? That's always a fun experience with friends.
mister_john

Post by mister_john »

Will do Brutus!

Unfortunately not, i don't have the equipment for that yet :-/ Still need callers, blinds and some lures, but its on my bucket list!

I think i will take them deer/coyote hunting next in northern LP next, we can do that without wasting much ammo and they're permitted to their kills :D

Any other good suggestions for what to hunt with basic weps and where?
I'll drive a dirt road over paved, I'll slow it down I like the pace, that simple life's just simply hard to beat
nachthexe
Hunter

Post by nachthexe »

You can hunt 95% of all animals with the different types of shotgun ammo. Getting close to them is the challenge. With some investment Goose hunting is fun. The blind takes 3 players.
Code: Select all
mister_john

Post by mister_john »

********, seems like i need to buy yet another 5000em$ :lol:
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Once the wallet opens, it hardly ever closes :lol: I prefer canada goose hunting myself as that's what I've done in real life and this game does a pretty great job of replicating my experience with it honestly. BUT, a magpie goose setup would probably be the better investment. Male magpies pay nicely in gm$ so even though the setup might put you back a few em$ to start with, the gm$ you all can make hunting over a magpie setup together will add up much more quickly than they would with other waterfowl setups. And don't forget, there are discounted bundles that comes with a tent, blind, full decoy set and all the callers for the different geese species. If you're willing to use em$ to buy your setups, the bundles are the way to go for sure.
mister_john

Post by mister_john »

Will def look into a waterfoul setup, i'm uncertain if it's going to be a canada or magpie goose setup, both sounds fun :lol:

Right now i'm kind of set on setting jacks turkey slaughterhouse setup up in whitehart, as i don't want to scare them off too soon :D

Do you btw know if it costs camping supplies to spawn at a tent rather than a lodge? i know that fast travel costs, but how about just spawning initially?
Dr_ViEr
Hunter

Post by Dr_ViEr »

Spawning initially is free.
Spoiler:
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Spawning at a tent is always free for you and other players in your game. If playing with friends and they want to fast travel to a tent, I would recommend they just leave the game and rejoin at said tent rather than waste camping supplies (that is, unless they're actively working on a mission that has "in the same hunt" objectives which would reset when they leave or entered in a multiplayer competition and don't want to waste attempts). The only person who might ever really need to use camping supplies would be the host since they can't freely come and go from their own session. The amount of camping supplies needed to fast travel to a tent depends on your current distance from that tent. The farther you are, the more it costs. Sometimes you can cut the cost down just by running a short distance towards the tent before actually fast traveling to it.

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”