theHunter:Classic Companion

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
splainin2do
Outfitter

theHunter:Classic Companion

Post by splainin2do »

A lot of you may remember a website (sadly no longer existing) that was used for several things related to theHunter:Classic - competitions, helpful information and such. Things that were missed by many when the site went away... I am one that misses it. ;)
However, I am also one that likes to help where I can, and it pleases me when others are happy. I also have some skills, and more importantly, I know people with better skills as well. We've been putting our heads together on this for a bit, and so...

I'd like to introduce everyone to:
Image theHunter: Classic Companion!

This is still a work in progress, of course. As we can, we'll be adding more features like the ability to host and join competitions, but for now, we DO have the Trophy checker working again!
Take a look, and if you like what you see, share the news! :D
Colin Walker
Scout
Location: ScouseLand, United Kingdom 53°28'58.9"N 2°52'51.4"W

Re: Classic Companion

Post by Colin Walker »

Great work Splainin, looking forward to using it, I to miss the other website, so it will be good to have this to use again ;)
Season 39

Range record- Season 23, Season 25, Season 37 Dall Sheep
PB range, Xbow 580.470, Bow 471.180, Rifle 609.050 , Pistol 274.90, No scope rifle 571.280

2016 Season 16
splainin2do
Outfitter

Re: Classic Companion

Post by splainin2do »

Colin Walker wrote:Great work Splainin, looking forward to using it, I to miss the other website, so it will be good to have this to use again ;)
Thanks! This by no means is "all me"... it's a collaboration with a few others. I guess it's a lot like when I would go to business networking meetings for hubby's company. I know a bit about it and can do some things, but when "push comes to shove", I'm really just "the pretty face on the billboard". ;) :lol:
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Re: theHunter:Classic Companion

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

The trophy checker's cool. Well done Splainin! I look forward to more things to come. :)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

splainin2do wrote:A lot of you may remember a website (sadly no longer existing) that was used for several things related to theHunter:Classic - competitions, helpful information and such. Things that were missed by many when the site went away... I am one that misses it. ;)
However, I am also one that likes to help where I can, and it pleases me when others are happy. I also have some skills, and more importantly, I know people with better skills as well. We've been putting our heads together on this for a bit, and so...

I'd like to introduce everyone to:
Image theHunter: Classic Companion!

This is still a work in progress, of course. As we can, we'll be adding more features like the ability to host and join competitions, but for now, we DO have the Trophy checker working again!
Take a look, and if you like what you see, share the news! :D
This will be loved to death. Thank you, thank you, thank you- Splainin' and everyone else involved! Can hardly wait for when it is complete. Good job! ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BCKidd wrote:
This will be loved to death. Thank you, thank you, thank you- Splainin' and everyone else involved! Can hardly wait for when it is complete. Good job! ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.
I'm very happy to be so involved in this project. I also know there are some folks who might be a little more excited about this site being available than others... excitement is a great motivator! ;)
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Un travail époustouflant! I've missed trophy checker so so so so so so so so so sooooo much! Thank you for this pleasant surprise!
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

curlyCoyote wrote:Un travail époustouflant!
Merci et de rien! ;) J'espère que nous pouvons également ajouter un traducteur pour rendre cela plus facile à utiliser pour tout le monde. Jusqu'à ce moment là,
https://translate.google.com! :lol:

(Thank you and you're welcome! ;) I hope we can also add a translator to make this easier for everyone to use. Until then,) https://translate.google.com! :lol:
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

Very nice for us, back-end addicted people!
I was checking my personal bests and noted this with Mule Deer. Idk if it's on your end or if the CSS math is off or what:

EDIT: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/buiu ... /605086814
Spoiler:
splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

BuiuRei wrote:Very nice for us, back-end addicted people!
I was checking my personal bests and noted this with Mule Deer. Idk if it's on your end or if the CSS math is off or what:

EDIT: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/buiu ... /605086814
Good to know- thanks! I'm sure it's something in the database to be double-checked on. Also a reason we're rolling things out slowly... working out these errors will prevent worse ones on the site later. ;)

EDIT:
Sure enough, a wrong database entry. It should be fixed now, if you'd like to try again!
Last edited by splainin2do on September 10th, 2021, 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”