Albinos!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Bambilinoo
Tracker

Albinos!

Post by Bambilinoo »

So the first albino i saw i could not kill because i had not gotten the weapon for it yet :/ This was day one. So after i got the weapon i went out to find an albino. There was none! But last night i finally found them! At the same place at the same time there where 3 albinos and a original one. And OMG the scares for everywhere! Running towards me left and right. It was not easy. I got them all tho :D And today i finally got my trophy for Halloween 2018. Yay me!
Image Image Image
RedWolf
Spotter

Re: Albinos!

Post by RedWolf »

Nice, thanks for sharing. ;)

Sadly it proves (again) that they're not rare at all, so I don't know why others keep posting them in the "Post your Albino/Piebald/Melanistic" thread.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

RedWolf wrote:Sadly it proves (again) that they're not rare at all, so I don't know why others keep posting them in the "Post your Albino/Piebald/Melanistic" thread.
Because the thread is not called "Post your rares" but "Post your Albino/Piebald/Melanistic". ;) This is why people also post piebald goats there, even though they're not rare.
Image Image Image
RedWolf
Spotter

Post by RedWolf »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Because the thread is not called "Post your rares" but "Post your Albino/Piebald/Melanistic".
In all fairness, that thread is 8 years old when all piebalds and albinos happened to be rare and I'm pretty sure that the one who created that thread didn't had 18 albinos of the same "species" on 3 pages in mind. :)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

RedWolf wrote:In all fairness, that thread is 8 years old when all piebalds and albinos happened to be rare and I'm pretty sure that the one who created that thread didn't had 18 albinos of the same "species" on 3 pages in mind. :)
I was half joking and I get your point. ;) I've also had enough of the werewolf pictures, but people seem to be proud of them, so let them show their harvests and luckily it'll be over in less than a week. It will be interesting to see whether the devs decide that a werewolf is worth the "Rare of the Week" award, I wouldn't rule that out completely.
Image Image Image
Bambilinoo
Tracker

Post by Bambilinoo »

Well now i regret posting them. Thanks for making me feel bad :)

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”