Invisible Hog Harvest

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Hyazakyte

Invisible Hog Harvest

Post by Hyazakyte »

Firstly, my apologies if this is posted in the wrong section.

I was out bow hunting Feral Hogs in Bushranger's (MP) from a tower & feeder and had 5-6 hogs laying about ready to be harvested before I climbed down to harvest them.
The largest one (go figure it was my best hog harvest to date @ 837.279) turned invisible upon harvesting with the HM, see trophy shot below.
You can see the arrow in it and the pool of blood and even what appears to be a single tusk laying on the ground (I could be wrong on the tusk, only noticed it in the image), but no hog! The rest harvested successfully.
On a side note... later on that day, in same hunt, I got what I think was a piebald (or spotted) hog, but when I harvested it and tried to take a trophy shot the game crashed and there was no record of the kill when I reloaded the game. Doc was all over me too as I hadn't harvested 2 other kills yet!
Spoiler:
HARVESTS: 659 - HUNT TIME: 13d 14h 40m 34s - DISTANCE: 494.80 kms - TROPHIES: GOLD 1 - SILVER 2 - BRONZE 2
PROFILE :: JOIN theHunter

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”