Show off your " Deployable Range "

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Re: Show off your " Deployable Range "

Post by TheSheWolf »

MaxVe wrote:I still do not understand what they need these tools...give advantages? and if so, what would they please?
They increased the render range on higher graphics settings, so instead of shooting 200 meters (not taking into account elevation), you can now shoot 320 meters (on high/very high settings, at least). At those distances, penetration, bullet drop & accuracy all become issues. It's hard to get 320m worth of range to test on the default target ranges, so they're giving us our own deployable ranges so we can test at least bullet drop & accuracy on various weapons at these ranges, and practice with these guns, so we know what to expect when shooting actual game. Ex. the .45-70 is accurate at 200m but experiences serious bullet drop at 280, so you can practice on a long-range deployable target until you know where to aim at that distance.

They've also made it so that some of the targets give a score on multiplayer, allowing players to set up fun competitions for long-distance, high-accuracy shooting.

Hope this helps.
MaxVe
Scout

Post by MaxVe »

I think it's a personal thing and i'm not interested and bored in the search for the longest shot i do not see the usefulness of the posable silhouette...the world is beautiful because it is varied some say...
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Here is mine at the moment.
100m
225m
320m
450m
http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/myreserve/?cod ... FOPHLCFCHE

I can still setup out to 600+ meters with lots of space for targets in between.
Spoiler:
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Made a Bow range at Redfeather Falls, more presice at the upper Old Cabin, north of the Maskwawikowin River Campside.
Distances are: 20 - 30 - 40 - 50 - 60 - and - 70 meters. All targets can be hit either standing or crouching, at prone some can not be hit.
Here are some screenshots, some from the Mat, and the orher ones are taken from the X2-Treestand :)

Happy Hunting - PB

rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

I chose the same spot as the last Dev Stream. I chose to make three different spots. I chose Bushranger this time but plan on a F2P hunter proof Whitehart Island soon. where you walk from place to place and spot animals that are secluded.

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”