Picabeen Bay bait site

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
garko3

Picabeen Bay bait site

Post by garko3 »

1 week and a half ago i put a bait site on PB for feral hog, and it's working just AMAZING! and i want to share it with all of you. Since i had that bait site, i killed a lot of diferent hogs that are just awesome.

The place is here:

Coordinates: X:7468 Y:9328

and since i had it, i have killed al this hogs:

and 3 piebald hogs

I think it's not only coincidence, the place it's just awesome, try it! :D
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Picabeen Bay bait site

Post by DYEUZ »

Yes, these are nice Hogs alright . But , did you know that SM provides for a higher chance of seeing these big fellows ?!
Looking at your hunt history , you see an average of 4 hogs per visit , at your feeder .I wouldn't say that this is a great spot tbh .you just got lucky with your spawns really .

Mine in LP , has an average of 20+ each visit .Imagine if i would SM this feeder a week long , how many big guys i could get ?!

Nothing personal and impressive . But still fun to get them hey !

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

garko3

Post by garko3 »

DYEUZ wrote:Yes, these are nice Hogs alright . But , did you know that SM provides for a higher chance of seeing these big fellows ?!
Looking at your hunt history , you see an average of 4 hogs per visit , at your feeder .I wouldn't say that this is a great spot tbh .you just got lucky with your spawns really .

Mine in LP , has an average of 20+ each visit .Imagine if i would SM this feeder a week long , how many big guys i could get ?!

Probably it's not the best spot but, it's been effective alright and yes, i'm been lucky :D
garko3

Post by garko3 »

DYEUZ wrote:Yes, these are nice Hogs alright . But , did you know that SM provides for a higher chance of seeing these big fellows ?!

Another one this morning... only luck? haha

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: garko3 ... :lol: Like i said , i'll go spawnmash my LP spot and post every big Hog i'll get . I might be arrested for over posting !
And yes, just luck . Out of your 10 Piccabeen Bay SM hunts , you have an average of 5-6 spotted Hogs .And then comes your big one .

I'll get that same amount of spotted Hogs in 2-3 hunts . Anyway , still cool that you get these big ones right ? Thats the main objective in a hunt , to find that trophy animal .Keep it up . ;)
I might go and check your spot out !!

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

garko3

Post by garko3 »

DYEUZ wrote::arrow: garko3 ... :lol: Like i said , i'll go spawnmash my LP spot and post every big Hog i'll get . I might be arrested for over posting !
And yes, just luck . Out of your 10 Piccabeen Bay SM hunts , you have an average of 5-6 spotted Hogs .And then comes your big one .

I'll get that same amount of spotted Hogs in 2-3 hunts . Anyway , still cool that you get these big ones right ? Thats the main objective in a hunt , to find that trophy animal .Keep it up . ;)
I might go and check your spot out !!
Many friends have their bait sites in better places in which they have 20 or 22 hogs every time they went, and they don't kill this big ones... i killed 4 top 100 this season an they killed being lucky 1 or none so... i don't know if i'm lucky or the spot is so good for big trophies, in the case of luck, I'm so lucky then haha :D

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”