Post Your TruRACS Trophies!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Bean0914

Re: Post Your TruRACS Trophies!

Post by Bean0914 »

Today was one hell of a hunt! Me and a friend went out hunting at my newest tent on WRR, and ran into several trophy animals along the way. We encountered many solid bison, 1 of them scoring over 120. We found a Piebald moose, which my friend took as his first rare, and we encountered 2 MONSTER Sitka bucks! My friend managed to catch his, but unfortunately mine glitched out and I could not harvest it. But what makes up for it is the fact I beat my PB Bison twice today! The first time was when I was one my own, testing out the tent when I saw a herd of em sleeping. I lunged the biggest bull I could spot and took em down. He was definitely a beast of a bison! But the 2nd was a true trophy. We headed out less then 400m from my tent, and encountered a huge herd of Bison. I managed to spot a max score and max weight bull at the very back. Both me and my friend got ready, and we took our shots. My friend managed to down a pretty big bull, and I managed to take down the huge bull I saw. And holy, he was an absolute BEAST!! Today was definitely one of the best hunts I have ever had in this game.
First bull: 122.172
Second bull: 124.2
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

A fun stream yesterday!

Thanks to everyone who came to watch, we had the best turn out in ages considering how long the stream was, I think we averaged 70-80 viewers for 7 hours straight.

Here are a couple of animals that I managed to bag.

179.012 - Not huge but it was a nice start.

TK
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Banteng 164.992 :)

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Radukukiller90
Spotter

Post by Radukukiller90 »

Today in Timbergold ! I found some Nice animals
Mule Deer : 215.551
Rocky Mountain Elk : 401.064
Rocky Mountain Elk: 382.793
Gostwind

Post by Gostwind »

Water Buffalo 255,59

Cashole42
Spotter

Post by Cashole42 »

Had a couple of animals that I thought were probably just a bit shy of being an actual trophy, but I guess not!

First up my 27.402 brown bear. Scared the crap out of me, so I scared the crap out of him right back. Ended up being huge.

This one I shot last night. I didn't think he was *that* big, but I guess he is. My 393.543 rocky mountain bull. Almost had to track him, I got lucky and he got stuck in the trees.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Cashole42 wrote:Had a couple of animals that I thought were probably just a bit shy of being an actual trophy, but I guess not!
Congrats! Those are both good animals!

You know UHC has a page to check trophy size to see if they are "true" trophies? Both of these are but using UHC might save you some time if you are not familiar with what constitutes a trophy.

Cashole42
Spotter

Post by Cashole42 »

That's actually what I used. I knew they were high when I shot them but I didn't know they were actually trophies until i put them into it.
Cashole42
Spotter

Post by Cashole42 »

Another one to drop here, my 222.897 moose I dropped on an otherwise meh walk through WR a few weeks ago. Haven't seen any come close to half his size since.
Shaggymobilly
Spotter

Post by Shaggymobilly »

I will find one of those 400+ bulls someday... 8-)

Rocky Mountain Elk
Score: 395.352

View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”