Post Your TruRACS Trophies!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Radukukiller90
Spotter

Re: Post Your TruRACS Trophies!

Post by Radukukiller90 »

My PB Rusa Deer
Score : 193.466
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Wow, what’s goin on with Piccabeen Bay? Whatever it is, I hope it sticks around some! Last week, I killed my PB and #1 Water Buffalo, and yesterday my friend Moon and I had one of the best hunts on Piccabeen we’ve ever had. First up, as we are walking along the river, with an eye on some Banteng, Water Buffalo, and a couple of squirrely pigs, I turn a corner and see a HUGE Rusa Deer buck in the water. Wasted no time and got in position to shoot him, tho had to hurry the shot because a pig had spooked and Moon told me it was running his way and would spook the buck. WOW, a giant and my new PB!

Sweet! But it’s not over yet. ;) As we are walking, Moon tells me the Magpie Geese flock flying above has an Albino in the mix! But, we both decide we’d rather walk than sit in a blind so we didn’t go and attempt to get him. So, up by the bridge in the North West area, we’re carefully looking around, and Moon says “Holy hell ANOTHER BIG Rusa across the way!” I couldn’t see him, but told her to take it as she was going to anyway. She readied up and took her shot, but she said it was a bad shot as it was turning. We went across the way, found it was body blood and tracked him. To my surprise, I found him a short way from where she shot him, and when she claimed him both of us were like “WHOAAAA!!” Congrats on the new PB Moon!!

Moon’s Rusa Deer:

Wow, 2 big Rusa Deer in the hunt. But, Piccabeen had one more surprise for us! After goin through the tunnel, I was having a technical problem so as I’m tryin to figure it out, Moon tells me there is a HUGE Water Buffalo in the little herd that was outside of the tunnel. Told her to take it down since I was a little indisposed. We had taken previously in the hunt a 240 and 255 WB. Turns out she was right, this guy was the icing on the cake for the hunt:

What a great hunt! And as of now, both of our Rusa Deer are on the leaderboard, with mine coming in at #12 and Moon’s coming in at a terrific #4!!
Cogsy666
Outfitter

Post by Cogsy666 »

New PB Red Stag scored 273, not the brightest place for a trophy shot unfortunately.

Rares So Far 129
Non-Typicals So Far 24
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Cogsy666 wrote:New PB Red Stag scored 273, not the brightest place for a trophy shot unfortunately.

Thanks for including a picture of it from the lodge, makes it a lot easier to see.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Maximum score Bobcat 9.558 :)

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

HooCairs wrote:Maximum score Bobcat 9.558 :)

Looks like the cat is about to kiss you :P
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Awesome bobcat Hoo!

BystM

Post by BystM »

All four one day - Wild boar 1029,91 1057.651 1122.96 1132.846
ImageImage
ImageImage
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

BystM wrote:All four one day - Wild boar 1029,91 1057.651 1122.96 1132.846
Quite an amazing series of boars for just one day! :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”