Post Your TruRACS Trophies!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: Post Your TruRACS Trophies!

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Not a record breaker, but a nice 300 point Grey Feral Goat at the end of the weekend:

Nice one, Marc. Still looking for a 300 goat. Thought this was it...high spot was 455. Scored 289. Just don't see the difference in horns here. Is there something else that determines score?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Monroew

Post by Monroew »

Got this guy here, scored 239.

He's not the biggest but he's easily my PB. I'm the one in blue. (Forgot to change after Whiterime)
Last edited by Monroew on July 11th, 2017, 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Nice one, Marc. Still looking for a 300 goat. Thought this was it...high spot was 455. Scored 289. Just don't see the difference in horns here. Is there something else that determines score?
I just compared both score sheets and both the spread and the horn lengths are just a little bit smaller for your goat - which makes the difference between 289 and 300 in the end. The circumference of the horns is a negligible factor and the beauty points seem to be always zero - that's a bug obviously. In the end, it all comes down to horn length and spread...

Anyway, still a nice billy you got there! :) The 300 will come at some point.
Image Image Image
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Stan and Marc, you guys will have to make some plans to get with me to hunt goats. I don't seem to have an issue finding goats that break the 300 mark ;)
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post Your TruRACS Trophies!

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

...and now I have a little something to contribute as well haha. Was out on Timbergold Trails with my #1 hunting partner, little Miss Moon, we were having a decent and fun hunt, saw quite a few animals and managed to aggravate a few Grizzlies into attacking. So as we are walking, we see a sow Grizzly across the way, and a bit up from it Moon notices another bear in the woods, a big male. We were gonna just pass them but I said I'm goin for the male, got the spotting info, and steadied up my inline muzzleloader for a 100m shot. Got the lungs, he ran a few steps and dropped. Picked him up and was like WOW. BIG OL' BOAR! Trophy shot kinda sucks because he was on a hill, but did the best I could. As of this writing (Tuesday, 10:15pm EST), he is currently #6 on the Leaderboard ;)

Johanna....THAT'S how it's done!!! :lol:
Misstik
Hunter

Post by Misstik »

A nice Roo : 88.578

Feral Hog 1154.075

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Some great trophies, Misstik and Chuck. :)
Image Image Image
lowby
Outfitter

Post by lowby »

Some very nice looking animals congrats a guys.
dougrf

Post by dougrf »

A very big bear :o
I think the heaviest Kangaroos are rarer these days.

Congrats!
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Its been an interesting week getting use to the medium graphics and bad connections. I haven't really shot any monsters but bagged this nice mule. 225 :)

Now don't quote me on this. But I'm pretty sure slow connection affects the bullet affects and it definitely effects geese and duck shooting. Hit a pig side on with the .308 twice (had to track him for the second shot) I aimed at the lungs. When I finally got him they were both registered as a body shot, not even shoulder blade. So either that's a super tough pig, I miss placed both my shots or connection does indeed play apart!

Anyway happy hunting all :)

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”