VIDEO - 9.3x74R O/U Break Action Rifle Review RonMctube

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: VIDEO - 9.3x74R O/U Break Action Rifle Review RonMctube

Post by ronMctube »

yes i had it early. filmed this ready for release.at the time i had it during the easter event was on and the permitted species included coyote.i was given the gun for helping out in the stream for competition camera.anything else ? im having a cooked breakfast with sausage eggs beans oh...and mushrooms. :D the video took nearly two days to make.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

ronMctube wrote:yes i had it early. filmed this ready for release.at the time i had it during the easter event was on and the permitted species included coyote.i was given the gun for helping out in the stream for competition camera.anything else ? im having a cooked breakfast with sausage eggs beans oh...and mushrooms. :D the video took nearly two days to make.
I don't care what you have for breakfast, Ron.. :lol: My comment was based on people naively saying how quick you were to make the video after the rifle was released. I like your videos, no complaints here.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

haha i thought id try and be as transparent as possible :lol:

if people want to know the reallity here is the reality of making the videos for weapons and such.if everything goes to plan. i can get the footage if not complicated in a few hrs if...all goes to plan then you have to edit with often can take aslong as the filming.then uploading. then do the photoshop stuff while uploading. multitasking then do the tags and then do all the links to social media. so even a basic video will take you most of the day.

the video will generate about 3 dollars in money unless its promoted.which is actually less than the weapons cost.i just enjoy making the videos. ;)

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”