Wanted to share this hunt

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Ninjahunter79

Post by Ninjahunter79 »

Hey fellow hunters, I’ve been making a few videoes recently and having a lot of fun doing it. Absolutely not trying to make a living at it, but would enjoy some feedback or thoughts. Probably going to make a few videos a week I think. This Polar Bear hunt was a blast!
https://youtu.be/1fzOTLHfThM
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Wanted to share this hunt

Post by caledonianblues »

Moved to <Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art>
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Looks like it was a well composed video capturing the interesting parts without the grind. My only criticism is the background music. It might be a generational thing but it irritates me enough I only watched about 5mins of your vid. Nothing against your vid. Hoocairs does the same thing & I gotta really want to see what he is showing to make it through one of his vids LOL

Ninjahunter79

Post by Ninjahunter79 »

SoftShoe wrote:Looks like it was a well composed video capturing the interesting parts without the grind. My only criticism is the background music. It might be a generational thing but it irritates me enough I only watched about 5mins of your vid. Nothing against your vid. Hoocairs does the same thing & I gotta really want to see what he is showing to make it through one of his vids LOL
Funny you said that, because i thought to myself, after the fact, "this music might irritate some ppl". Preciate your thoughts as well.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

used to add music to my very early videos.many people dont like it.havent added nothing for a very long time. also music is a copyright landmine.even on allowed music.

quality is decent ;)
Ninjahunter79

Post by Ninjahunter79 »

ronMctube wrote:used to add music to my very early videos.many people dont like it.havent added nothing for a very long time. also music is a copyright landmine.even on allowed music.

quality is decent ;)
It was late, couldn’t talk so figured I’d go for it, thx for the feedback
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Nice video.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Ninjahunter79

Post by Ninjahunter79 »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Nice video.
Thx!
Finxmaster

Post by Finxmaster »

I would change the music too [emoji6] in my opinion something more contemplative will be better here. Look at some free royalty free music libraries ( like music screen ), and you can replace the audio track of your video directly in YouTube.
Last edited by Finxmaster on March 26th, 2018, 7:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ninjahunter79

Post by Ninjahunter79 »

Finxmaster wrote:I would change the music too [emoji6] in my opinion something more contemplative will be better here. Look at some free royalty free music libraries ( like music screen ), and you can replace the audio track of your video directly in YouTube.
I didn’t know you could change the music, that’s good to know. Yea I didn’t put much thought into the music choice honostly, will next time tho:)

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”