The Picture Bazaar .

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
atc86
Tracker

Re: The Picture Bazaar .

Post by atc86 »

curlyCoyote wrote:
atc86 wrote:A throw back to 2014 when they had an event when all the devs came on multiplayer servers for the day and you had to get a picture of them lol
So kind of like hide and seek but in the hunter? That would be a really fun community event if I am being honest.
Yeah kind of but they would spawn in and "spook" then you'd have to run around chasing them lol It was pretty fun.
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

I'm no geese whisperer, but even the geese at my local park laugh at me that I haven't yet harvested geese in The Hunter. It's time to pay Hirschfelden a visit. To date, I have not harvested geese, waterfowl, or most ptarmigans save for one willow ptarmigan even though I'm setup for all of these to hunt. I'm kind of feeling like I need to fill in these missing gaps! I won't really know if I like to hunt these until I've harvested at least a few. :)

curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Did I not tell you if you kept it up that I would shoot you in the face?

InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Went for some early morning duck hunting. The Bayou is perrdy at 5am. The moon was out, I watched the sun come up, and harvested my very first duck after over five years of playing this game. It's a black duck. Moving up in the world hey! :D

I really need some duck trophy poses. When I try to pose the animal manually I can barely move it. It's like trying to move a sack of bricks. There's always been a performance issue in the game for me with posing animals in trophy shots. The game won't let me lift anything off the ground. And moving animals has always been excruciatingly difficult. I wonder if this is due to bad internet connection or low spec laptop? For now, I make due without trophy poses for birds.

ogruls
Outfitter

Post by ogruls »

Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Sometimes you just have to take that shot just to see if you can hit it. Barely better than iron sights with the classic scope. 1 shot, no misses.

Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

Have you lost your goat? I think I might know where to find it. No, there is no feeder here. Just some kind of goat convention. 20 just in this screen cap, I couldn't get them all in the shot.

splainin2do
Outfitter

Post by splainin2do »

I just have to share my photo of a rare melanistic ibex... it is a very rare one, as it was found on Bushrangers! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
(I'm actually pretty proud of the shot, too... heart & both lungs at almost 230m!)
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/spla ... /824216859
Working 2 jobs doesn't leave enough time for hunting! :(
"...but catching you is going to be impossible." Radamus

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”