The Picture Bazaar .

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: The Picture Bazaar .

Post by VonStratos »

piomarvado wrote:Aliens ??? :(
Wow that's strange for sure, if a pair of men dress in black come to your house don't open the door :)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

This picture i call it "Intruder Alert" i ambushed and killed very silently this Elk with my pulsar, there was some bears in the area but none close and i had them all under control... or so i believed, but then, when i was with the HM in hand ready to pick my dead Elk i heard the typical roar of a Black Bear ready to charge, damm in tall grass i couldn't see where it was, until he charged against me and he met my "El Toro" bear stopper, and drop in the same spot with my Elk, so i got them bot in the same picture, but the sore sheet is from the bear, since is the one that was picked first by the HM when i did click on them.

Score Sheet: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/vonh ... /613203581

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Delta Sierra check your heading, I'm showing you off line for your approach..... ATC Whiterime Blaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

7 hours and 28km later a full day on the Ridge comes to a close with a semi load of carnivorous delights.

"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Radamus wrote:Delta Sierra check your heading...
Hey Radamus, have you checked if his head was mounted perfectly on the wall inside the Lodge? ;)

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Pretty_Boy wrote:
Radamus wrote:Delta Sierra check your heading...
Hey Radamus, have you checked if his head was mounted perfectly on the wall inside the Lodge? ;)
Oh dude! I didn't even think of that! I bet it was! Damn! missed opportunity! :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Nedbella
Spotter

Post by Nedbella »

Got this nice brown bear and as it was on a hill, I had trouble positioning him without rolling down and out of the photo. I struggled for ages and had to settle for this, but in the end I'm happy because it looks like two friends just sitting back enjoying a good old chin wag. It also reminds me of Grizzly Adams. I love that show

Eat Healthy, Don't Smoke, Go to The Gym.......DIE ANYWAY!! :lol:
Nedbella
Spotter

Post by Nedbella »

This is the biggest WB I've bagged and he also is the one who helped me snag 63rd place in the Big 5 comp.

Nedbella
Spotter

Post by Nedbella »

Not sure where you post blondes as it doesn't mention them in the Albino/Piebald/Melanistic area, so I'm posting this fella here.

Took about 2 hours tracking him with bad lag. I cannot wait to set up my new gaming PC. Just have to get rid of this flu and my thumb to heal ( accidentally cut the tip off ) and I can get started. He scored 23.229

piomarvado
Scout

Post by piomarvado »

Red fox Blue...silver tipped. :D :D
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Nedbella wrote:Got this nice brown bear and as it was on a hill, I had trouble positioning him without rolling down and out of the photo. I struggled for ages and had to settle for this, but in the end I'm happy because it looks like two friends just sitting back enjoying a good old chin wag. It also reminds me of Grizzly Adams. I love that show

You may have had trouble with this shot, but I think it's very cool.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”