The Picture Bazaar .

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Re: The Picture Bazaar .

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Story mode, for those interested to read:

I got some problems yesterday taking down a Water Buffalo. Actually, in the first place, I was gonna put up a tower, on the top of one of the islands on Piccabeen Bay. I had just a few meters left to reach the top, when I suddenly heard an angry Water Buffalo. I just managed to see the toes of the horns, before he almost ran me down. Of corse I tried to shoot, but instead I fired on all the wrong keys on the keyboard! Inclusive the Z button that gave me the yellow light from my glasses. I thought for a moment I was dead, and he just stand right next to me. Omg, I got so desperate, so incredible desperate, I moved the chair and the whole table around. Friends on discord laughed while I was trying to bring up the dang muzzleloader gun. Yess, finally I got the gun up and I aimed, and then the screen got almost black, of corse the scope was now inside his stomach, but I smoked him. White smoke everywhere, and where is that Water Buffalo? I thought for a moment he went up with the smoke, but I got the blood tracks.

My daughter calls, dad are you coming for dinner? Yea sure, when? An hour? Okay, I'll be there no problem.

I followed the blood tracks everywhere, but saw all other animals than the max 1200kg Water Buffalo. Then after 50 minutes following the same track I finally see him about 100 meters ahead, (spotting confirmed max 1200kg), I get myself in a nice and sweet prone position, and fired with smoke. I ran over to find him, but he was not dead, it wasn't either the same animal. Omg, I sneaked around for another 20 minutes, following this track, but he was totally gone too. This is just not happening, not today I was thinking. Water Buffalos going up in smoke just isn't happening.

I ended the hunt and went for dinner, it was good to eat some pancakes with my daughter :)

The story above was yesterday, but today I went back to Piccabeen Bay to find him.
This story I show with the pictures below, and happy hunting everyone :)

Water Buffalo spotted with yellow glasses:

Water Buffalo spotted without glasses:

After two nice and clean body shots, he now knows where I am:

He tries to spook me with a fart:

He attacks, but hits the tree:

Confirm kill, I smoked his brain:

Dead by Dawm:
Personal Best 243.157
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/pret ... /600361504

Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Haha! Nice story!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Really nice story and i find it very relatable since such things has happened to me but with bears, and moose, is a moment of shock trying to find the weapon and shot the damm thing and then tracking... and if is a big scoring, oh hohooo that's when things got really intense, and you got yourself a very big trophy imho, congrats. :)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Latest nice ones .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Sh!t happens..

Now offline. Forever.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Nice story, Pretty Boy. Nice latest ones, DYEUZ. I wish I could find a Moose hanging around like that \m/, 61 meters away.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Why 61m away? :-)
Now offline. Forever.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

\m/ wrote:Why 61m away? :-)
Working on the Grumpy Stan Missions at UHC.

Harvest a moving male Black Bear at Redfeather Falls, with zero wound time, from a distance of between 60 and 62 meters
Harvest a moving male Blacktail Deer at Redfeather Falls, with zero wound time, from a distance of between 60 and 62 meters
Harvest a moving male Moose at Redfeather Falls, with zero wound time, from a distance of between 60 and 62 meters
Harvest a moving male Roosevelt Elk at Redfeather Falls, with zero wound time, from a distance of between 60 and 62 meters
Harvest a moving male Whitetail Deer at Redfeather Falls, with zero wound time, from a distance of between 60 and 62 meters

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Ahh, i understand. Good luck!
Now offline. Forever.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Another bird for the leaderboard, i am happy to present you my biggest Canadian goose from this season and i think my personal best from ever, and with my new shotgun the classic old style 16ga. :)

Canada Goose
Score: 8731.936

View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”