The Picture Bazaar .

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Re: The Picture Bazaar .

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

curlyCoyote wrote:

1895 hare taken with the longbow by "strawberry-man"
Curly well done! You've past the initiation. You're on your way to being a true inuit. :) Next it's igloo building.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

170 and 194
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Animal Drives with Finnish people are fun, 79 kills total on hirchfelden, 83 on WRR! :D
ogruls
Outfitter

Post by ogruls »

A bizarre for the bazaar

(Check bow - Pulsar bow, with parker python laser sights & loaded? - had all 3 bows equipped)
hunterPRO1
Outfitter

Post by hunterPRO1 »

ogruls wrote:A bizarre for the bazaar

(Check bow - Pulsar bow, with parker python laser sights & loaded? - had all 3 bows equipped)
That's weird, wonder if it could be related to the fix for ammo being used in the wrong guns. Are you able to reproduce it ?

Hate that it costed you what would've been the lead in the competition.

Ppgunz also had a bug where he couldn't harvest animals. The first round has been rough.
"you win some, you lose some, you wreck some."
Spoiler:
ogruls
Outfitter

Post by ogruls »

hunterPRO1 wrote:
ogruls wrote:A bizarre for the bazaar

That's weird, wonder if it could be related to the fix for ammo being used in the wrong guns. Are you able to reproduce it ?

Hate that it costed you what would've been the lead in the competition.

Ppgunz also had a bug where he couldn't harvest animals. The first round has been rough.
Reckon when switched bows equipment overloaded me to 101% what caused it. Should have just stuck with my snakebite, never lets you down. Arrow went high, such is life and the fat lady ain't singing yet mate.
Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

ogruls wrote: Reckon when switched bows equipment overloaded me to 101% what caused it. Should have just stuck with my snakebite, never lets you down. Arrow went high, such is life and the fat lady ain't singing yet mate.
Some weird things the last day or two. I shot and killed a buffalo with .454 last night with lung shot last night, claimed it (did the entire claim screen and all), never showed as as harvested, never counted toward missions (I checked it in real time as I was working on missions). After the mission I got an email from doc that I had an unclaimed animal (it WAS harvested). Next hunt I logged in and one of my stacks of bolts for the crossbow had 12 bolts in it. Never seen either one of these errors before playing since 2011.
ogruls
Outfitter

Post by ogruls »

Deconstructed wrote:
ogruls wrote: Reckon when switched bows equipment overloaded me to 101% what caused it. Should have just stuck with my snakebite, never lets you down. Arrow went high, such is life and the fat lady ain't singing yet mate.
Some weird things the last day or two. I shot and killed a buffalo with .454 last night with lung shot last night, claimed it (did the entire claim screen and all), never showed as as harvested, never counted toward missions (I checked it in real time as I was working on missions). After the mission I got an email from doc that I had an unclaimed animal (it WAS harvested). Next hunt I logged in and one of my stacks of bolts for the crossbow had 12 bolts in it. Never seen either one of these errors before playing since 2011.
We shot 2 airborne Gadwall females with unscoped .22 one said ground so didn't count other counted.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Not my picture, courtesy of John_Longbow. I need to ask Doc what new experimental chemical he is feeding the mule deer...

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”