The Picture Bazaar .

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: The Picture Bazaar .

Post by stancomputerhunter »

:arrow: SoftShoe "Just outta curiosity Stan, what do you do with these images? Got a folder full of your conquests?"

I have three folders of pics. One, with sub-folders, by species, of pics of Personal Bests, and "trophy" worthy animals that are not PB. One of rares by species, with sub-folders in the three deer species that have NT antlers. And one of pictures of the insides of my trophy lodges. I also have a folder with videos, by species. And one with pictures of my original hunt history back in 2009, along with my first ever kill in the game, a Moose cow, with a heart shot. I have a "competitions" folder with pictures of "placing" or "winning" animals (few and far between) along with the leaderboard, and the trophy.

Heck, I still have all of my pictures from Deer Hunter Tournament, that were big scores, or comp winners, or 'world records'.

I have Excel sheets of...since day one...personal bests by season (animal, date, score, reserve, weapon, distance, platform)..(way before UHC)..Rares...NTs...equipment owned and where deployed...max weights by species, male and female...all time best scores regardless of season (animal, date, score, reserve, weapon, distance, platform)...all time longest shot per species (weapon and date).

I'm a record and stats geek. :roll: 8-)

And, since this is the Picture Bazaar..

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

...Newbie !!!!!

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

stancomputerhunter wrote:I'm a record and stats geek. :roll: 8-)
I'm a Senior Geek, but my friends just call me a Nerd :?
May I ask if you have any records or stats about your x human females? Longest distance traveled together, or longest date in a ground blind, or so? :D :lol: :P ;)

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Pretty_Boy wrote:
May I ask if you have any records or stats about your x human females? Longest distance traveled together, or longest date in a ground blind, or so? :D :lol: :P ;)
Ha! When I was in that time of my life there was only 64KB of hard drive space. I quickly ran out of room for stats. But now, at 71 I have lots of memories, and since there is no evidence anywhere, they are what I say they are. :P

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

A hunt that look like nothing good was coming ended with this pair hunted in the same area, its rare to find a 200+ moose, but 2 roaming together in the same area? well that's not something that happen everyday :D

Moose
Score: 214.559

View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.

Moose
Score: 210.652

View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:
Ha! When I was in that time of my life there was only 64KB of hard drive space. I quickly ran out of room for stats. But now, at 71 I have lots of memories, and since there is no evidence anywhere, they are what I say they are. :P
Hehe, very nice answer and good humor! I'm 44 now, but I think I have a 50MB drive somewhere back at the farting room, that what I call my room at my parents house. I buildt my first computer at the age of 14, so that drive must be 30 years old by now. I remember I was fire it up that computer ages ago, that sound, do you remember the sound from the old drives? Like a takeoff from a jet plane, and max engine speed after 20 seconds :lol: :lol: :lol:

onkel_henry

Post by onkel_henry »

Bigfoot myth revealed. Found these "shoes" in Doc`s office in TGT

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

... Great find !! :P Thx for sharing .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Now that's funny! Good observation, onkel_henry! :)
Image Image Image
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Sure, I'd love to put you out of your misery, but I'm doing one of BCKidd's comps. One shot, one kill, y'know? I'm afraid you'll have to bleed out!
Image Image Image

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”