The Picture Bazaar .

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Re: The Picture Bazaar .

Post by Pretty_Boy »

VonStratos wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:
ArcheriusRott wrote:Not a trophy, but this is my daughter and I during her first pig shoot. She claimed her very first pig and didn't get a picture, this is her second pig overall (i wish we got a picture of her first, but she was a little excited and claimed it straight away without taking a picture, lol). She shot it (160m shot) and tracked it, and she claimed it and took the photo (with minimal help) on my account as she is a guest. Not bad for an 8 year old. She loves theHunter, a bit of a 'proud daddy' moment.
Hehehe, my daughter is now 11, but I remember when she was 8-9yr an we where going to make dinner, and we was going to eat pig. I told her we had to kill the pig first and I fired up theHunter and went to my hog feeder where she shot her first pig. I told her "now we can go to the store and harvest it for dinner" :lol:

Simple and practical way to teach children about where meat comes from. :)

BTW: Is good that in the store clerks are not like Doc, or you would be asked if you harvested the pig with ethical ammo before you can buy it.
Hehehehehe, that I must each my dayghter :) Not killing small game with bazooka, it's not ethical :lol: (This is a saying here in Norway)

ArcheriusRott
Tracker

Post by ArcheriusRott »

Pretty_Boy wrote:
VonStratos wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote: Hehehe, my daughter is now 11, but I remember when she was 8-9yr an we where going to make dinner, and we was going to eat pig. I told her we had to kill the pig first and I fired up theHunter and went to my hog feeder where she shot her first pig. I told her "now we can go to the store and harvest it for dinner" :lol:

Simple and practical way to teach children about where meat comes from. :)

BTW: Is good that in the store clerks are not like Doc, or you would be asked if you harvested the pig with ethical ammo before you can buy it.
Hehehehehe, that I must each my dayghter :) Not killing small game with bazooka, it's not ethical :lol: (This is a saying here in Norway)
:lol: That's great, Pretty Boy, going to the store to "Harvest" gave me a giggle :lol: I really enjoy hunting with my daughter, I must get her another membership....

I agree, Von, I have taught my daughter quite a bit about where food comes from, and the control of feral/introduced species (particularly in Australia), with this game. I can imagine having to take a score sheet to the shops to show 'Doc' as proof :lol:

I had to explain to my daughter about ethical harvesting, Pretty Boy. She wanted to shoot a Euro Rabbit with 12g slug :?
A1n4n0o4
Outfitter

Post by A1n4n0o4 »

Double kill.
Front guy 190.613
Back guy 248.027
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Personal Best Blacktail Der ("Typical") - Score: 22.873 - are they even ethical to kill :D
Any real hunters on the forum that can tell me how old this little boy would be in real life?

XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

[quote="Pretty_Boy"]Personal Best Blacktail Der ("Typical") - Score: 22.873 - are they even ethical to kill :D
Any real hunters on the forum that can tell me how old this little boy would be in real life?

As a former real life hunter I can only speak for the US. But most states allow any buck with "visible" (bone protruding from the skull and not covered by hair) antlers to be harvested ethically.

Also as for age that would be very hard to determine by rack alone. Usually smaller bucks are younger but health also plays a big part. I have killed very old deer who were probably trophy animals in their prime but had very small "little boy" racks when I shot them. Typically a buck in his first year will have small "spike" antlers (1 single point each side) but sometimes more if he has good genetics and health.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

XxStrong1xX wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:Personal Best Blacktail Der ("Typical") - Score: 22.873 - are they even ethical to kill :D
As a former real life hunter I can only speak for the US. But most states allow any buck with "visible" (bone protruding from the skull and not covered by hair) antlers to be harvested ethically.

Also as for age that would be very hard to determine by rack alone. Usually smaller bucks are younger but health also plays a big part. I have killed very old deer who were probably trophy animals in their prime but had very small "little boy" racks when I shot them. Typically a buck in his first year will have small "spike" antlers (1 single point each side) but sometimes more if he has good genetics and health.
Hah, this was very nice information! Well, the animal in-game looked a bit darker in the fur, thats relative to the average in-game Blacktail, that maybe mean he's in the younger ages and healty? I mean, like the Coyotes, they can look a bit Gray in the fur, Iwe allways taken tham as the older ones. But when it comes to Deer, I cant say Iwe ever seen any Gray ones :)

XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Pretty_Boy wrote:Hah, this was very nice information! Well, the animal in-game looked a bit darker in the fur, thats relative to the average in-game Blacktail, that maybe mean he's in the younger ages and healty? I mean, like the Coyotes, they can look a bit Gray in the fur, Iwe allways taken tham as the older ones. But when it comes to Deer, I cant say Iwe ever seen any Gray ones :)
I'm not real familiar with Black Tail as we only have White Tail here in Georgia but the color of a deer's coat can vary greatly during different seasons and also from animal to animal. But older ones do tend to be a little grayer if they live long enough. :lol:

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

PB Bobcat and leaderboard, but I must say its very equal Bobcat leaderboard scores, this one: 9.518, well maybe he is different in a way, he has dentures halfway out of his mouth ;)
So many 1st places, next is 33nd places and next is 75rd places ;)

Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

XxStrong1xX wrote:
Pretty_Boy wrote:Hah, this was very nice information!...
...But older ones do tend to be a little grayer if they live long enough. :lol:
Hehehehe, good one, at least if they try to flee through your garden on a sunny barbecue day ;)

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Pics from last couple days .
:)
115 Bison, one in back about to die 109 .

1206 Wild Boar

Levitating Moose !

Playing hide and seek with a Dall sheep !

Tempting , but i'll pass . :shock:

Notice the blood splatter on the wall ! :o :lol:

Shot a RME that died outside the borderline ! I had just the time to claim him . But then , i had to return to the lodge .
Thought they were not suppose to act like that , but since the ERR, all as changed ! :?

Fell into a hole in WRR,from where i couldn't get out . Took this shot . Pretty cool actually !

I see something wrong with this pic ! Do you ?
Answer :
Spoiler:
A female WB's weight , does not get that high. Later during the tracking , see returned to her normal weight . Small issue happens .
:P That's it for now . Thx for looking and have a great week . :P

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”