The Picture Bazaar .

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Nedbella
Spotter

Re: The Picture Bazaar .

Post by Nedbella »

Thank you
Violator31 wrote:
Nedbella wrote:Got this nice brown bear and as it was on a hill, I had trouble positioning him without rolling down and out of the photo. I struggled for ages and had to settle for this, but in the end I'm happy because it looks like two friends just sitting back enjoying a good old chin wag. It also reminds me of Grizzly Adams. I love that show

You may have had trouble with this shot, but I think it's very cool.

Eat Healthy, Don't Smoke, Go to The Gym.......DIE ANYWAY!! :lol:
Nedbella
Spotter

Post by Nedbella »

Just got my BIGGEST male Moose EVER. My previous was 212.something. This beauty came in at 223.157
I'm not good at trophy shots, so this photo does not do him justice. Happy day for me. :D

Eat Healthy, Don't Smoke, Go to The Gym.......DIE ANYWAY!! :lol:
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Nedbella wrote:Just got my BIGGEST male Moose EVER. My previous was 212.something. This beauty came in at 223.157
I'm not good at trophy shots, so this photo does not do him justice. Happy day for me. :D
I'm impressed, congrats! I wonder when I can have one of those :)
I hope you have a Lodge for him :)

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Nedbella wrote:Just got my BIGGEST male Moose EVER. My previous was 212.something. This beauty came in at 223.157
NICE! Certainly worthy of hanging on the wall in anyone's trophy lodge! Grats on one nice monster Muusee! ;)

I was going through my photos cleaning out the unworthy and came across this old GEM! I call this interpretation
The Effects of Properly Applied Efficacy Inherent To The 30-06 For Ptarmigan Tipping
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Radamus wrote:I was going through my photos cleaning out the unworthy and came across this old GEM! I call this interpretation
The Effects of Properly Applied Efficacy Inherent To The 30-06 For Ptarmigan Tipping
I guess Doc just hired a hitman to get rid of you... good luck, Len!

Nice picture though! :)
Image Image Image
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Gather around people, bring your children too, because the circus of the weirdest animals will show to you this amazing creature, the smallest Wild Board ever, yes lady, yes gentleman, its not a fake, its not a farm piggy, its a boar, behold!

Wild Boar
Score: 321.365

View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.

I actually used the trophy animal checker tool of UHC just to confirm that this monster wasn't supposed to be posted in the "Trophy of the week" thread 8-)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Yeah that's bad- females score higher than that :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
lazygirl5
Spotter

Post by lazygirl5 »

Yesterday I killed my biggest sitka and now I see only small animals everywhere... :lol:

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

600 score
:P

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Cashole42
Spotter

Post by Cashole42 »

I have soooo many to dump here...probably just start with last night's. Went hunting up in "sheep canyon" in Whiterime. Figured there was a little 96 ram wandering a ways out of the canyon, had to be a good sign, right? First ram I see in the canyon, easy 170...picking a fight with another 170 with a third 170 watching. I manage to chase and kill all three, plus a pair of 180 plus rams further up the canyon. For someone who couldn't find a 140 ram to save their life the last dozen hunts there, I'd say that's pretty good.

Had no luck getting good photos, either. So most of them are just...this... (this is the 177 ram from the first group)

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”