The Picture Bazaar .

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Andhii
Scout

Re: The Picture Bazaar .

Post by Andhii »

SoftShoe wrote:Thats interesting. I didn't know there were NT sheds. I had never seen one before.
Non-typical sheds have their own leaderboards even :)
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Wow! NT sheds? that's coolio
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

This week I'we posted 2 times in the Trophy of the Week thread, but I don't want to be accused for spamming, so I post this tropical animal here. ;)

Water Buffalo
Score: 274.506 PB
Link: Boone & Croockett Club

Happy Hunting :)

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Pretty_Boy wrote:This week I'we posted 2 times in the Trophy of the Week thread, but I don't want to be accused for spamming, so I post this tropical animal here. ;)

Water Buffalo
Score: 274.506 PB

:lol: YOu look like a dead man posing! That couple buddies back there look most unhappy and are about to stomp you into the mud! :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Radamus wrote: :lol: YOu look like a dead man posing! That couple buddies back there look most unhappy and are about to stomp you into the mud! :lol:
Hehe, it was a bit fun actually taking that picture, I spent maybe 10-15 minutes taking it. There was also a number 3 angry Water Buffalo 90 degree to the left, but to get him also into the picture, the result would be "far away" not look so nice. So I chose this "closer up" posing. These 2 in the background was chasing me "jumping" fast from side to side, and I took some wrong pictures first where they got behing trees or "on top of each other ish", and not so very nice. But finally I got this one. Dead? Yes, I was think about that, but I was Lucky Luke with .340 and killed the one to the right with a deadshot before the harwested one (bigone) managed to complete it's Taxi trip to my Lodge Wall :lol:

Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

221 moose
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Nice 1, Granti. I didn't quite get the big one like you did, but he's a season best. Note to Bear Johnson: Saw him while doing the Sitka Comp in UHC. No Moose caller with me. Spooked him on purpose. He stopped 214 meters away on a mountain side. I ran until 100 meters, then crouched for 50, and prone for the last 25. He was still standing there, but about to roam. Snakebite did the job.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

First short test with the new 21:9 monitor :-)

Now offline. Forever.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

My Personal Best Rare Albino Male Red Deer ;)

Trophy score: 190.028

I had only the Roundball Muzzleloader v. Scope (loaded) in my backpack and no callers, when I came running over a "fieldtop" (seen in the background), at the East fields of Hirschfelden, when I was simultaneously hammering the CTRL button facing this creatures strange shocklook positure @ 150 ish meters ahead. My first toughts actually came in German accents? It was something like this: Scheiße, dang I have no callers, only the dang scheißeballs... Luckily I had a long flat "wild boars- & pheasants" free field stright to the Red that was slowly eating it's way towards the forrest. But it was first after the round bullet from the smokey boomstick the difficult part came: I think I litterally spent 30 minutes realtime, through all weather conditions, taking that "John Travolta" - Pulp Fiction laidback gello dancing and slopestyle moving" - Red Deer picture. It was very steep at that place, and the Red Deer wanted to slide down all the time, and I wanted that "good picture", but again I was lucky at the end, I at least made to take the picture before the snow came ;)

Link to scoresheet.

Happy Hunting :D

Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Wild Boar
Score: 927.667

I did not see him, he came so quickly from the left. Talking about headless driving!

Steam Printscreen:

Trophy Shot:

Story of the headless bug (/ driving):
Spoiler:
I was standing outside the car, but by accident I pushed "E" during the Trophy Shot. Then of course suddenly I sat in the passenger seat. When I got out of the car, the head was missing. I went into the car again to look after my head, but it was not there. I went out of the car again, and took the picture, but the game crashed after driving another 5 meters. It was felt some kind of invisible box I could not get out of / pass through, right before the game crashed.
Happy Hunting :D

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”