Sunglasses - View & Style

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
\m/
Outfitter

Re: Sunglasses - View & Style

Post by \m/ »

caledonianblues wrote:Are you still using Nvidia Inspector \m/? If so, can you let me know what settings you're using? I've been messing around with the settings a bit and might need to revert some changes. Thanks! ;)
Yes, i still use nvidia inspector - TH without inspector is like hunting without any weapon for me :D. The pics first posted from Cireme in the old thread are mostly dead, ill make a new thread with screens for low end, mid end and high/ultra. Even with a low end pc visuals win a bit with antialiasing on weapons :-)

Thread here -> http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81373
Now offline. Forever.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

\m/ wrote:A few screenshots of all working sunglasses ingame (06/2017) ...
Thx, this is amazing...! My glasses usually look like clear glass when I eather push F2 or in TropyShot mode...
I get the effect tho by pressing Z, but the glasses do not allways get its looking color...
But this is known maybe, have not read so much on the forum lately...

\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Pretty_Boy wrote:Thx, this is amazing...! My glasses usually look like clear glass when I eather push F2 or in TropyShot mode...
I get the effect tho by pressing Z, but the glasses do not allways get its looking color...
But this is known maybe, have not read so much on the forum lately...
There is a bug, often you need to switch to other glasses > close inventory > open inventory > change back to previous glasses > close inventory and look again.. could be that you need to change them a few times.
bugreport here -> http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=179&t=73338
Now offline. Forever.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Thx m...!
I have notised this myself, but this speed glasses are hard to get its black color back lol...
Here are some screenshots, hopefully you can see them and confirm the same bug as you describe above :)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mr_Pretty_Boy/screenshots/

\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Yeah, should be the same bug.
For me it often works after changing 2-3x to "Sunglasses - Black" and back. (Changing to other glasses sometimes never work for me.)
Now offline. Forever.
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Okay, Iwe tested something, and it worked in a couple of times in a row...
If you choose/select/click on the "speed" glases, avoid the red zone, thart makes the other squares active, before you click on "Resume Game"...
Try it out please \m/ :)

Happy Hunting
PB

\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Nah, bug is active since the release of the "hunting glasses" ..its no new bug. I think it was only luck while trying :-). At some days it works 5 times in a row, at other days its working like poopoo.
Sometimes you start a hunt, without opening at any time the inventory and the glasses have the correct color.. and after ft to another place the glasses are clear.
(I also never use "Resume game" at the "Clothing" tab - cuz there is still a bug that the camo sometimes wont work after that. Always switching to the "Equipment" tab before resuming the game)
Now offline. Forever.
Granti
Hunter

Post by Granti »

thanks for the ss
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

View of yellow sunglasses is outdated, will make new screenshots. Thx to BuiuRei for the hint.
Now offline. Forever.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

First thanks for the screenshots, i was wondering about get a pair of glasses since now they are functional and not purely aesthetic, overall i don't have need for them in my hunts, but when i am in waterfowling and ducks or geese come from the sun direction it hit my eyes too strong, is there some recomendend sunglasses? i could tweak my video setting but its seem a pain just for that situation.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”