Share your Non-Typicals!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Re: Share your Non-Typicals!

Post by curlyCoyote »

HighPlainsDrifter wrote:Mule Deer (Non-Typical)
Score: 361.103

View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.
Why do people keep posting literal trees here? I'm just joking lol, amazing trophy, would probably look like a bush from far away.
Moon
Scout

Post by Moon »

Nice non-typicals everyone! I managed to finally reach a goal with non-typicals and that was to get myself a whitetail non-typical for my lodge to complete my trio of non-typicals from each species. I only ever shot one other non-typical whitetail before and it was sadly just before the lodges got implemented so I couldn't put him in the lodge. After a bunch of non-typical mule deer I finally found the missing whitetail. Now I have a non-typical of each species in my lodge and my goal is complete. Of course bigger and symmetrical ones are on my agenda now. This ugly little guy showed up during a hunt in which I had already shot a melanistic whitetail doe earlier. They were killed at the same stand and almost the same spot even. Sadly I had already picked the rare up by the time this guy showed up so no double picture with them both. Though I did get the elusive doc's minion in my picture (aka rat). :lol:

Score: 118.738
Check me out....I'm └[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┐└[ ͦ ]┐ dancin', I'm └[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┘┌[ ͦ ]┐└[ ͦ ]┐ dancin'!

[ Wishlist | Rares: 33 | Non-Typicals: 8 ]
Spoiler:
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Moon wrote:Nice non-typicals everyone! I managed to finally reach a goal with non-typicals and that was to get myself a whitetail non-typical for my lodge to complete my trio of non-typicals from each species. I only ever shot one other non-typical whitetail before and it was sadly just before the lodges got implemented so I couldn't put him in the lodge. After a bunch of non-typical mule deer I finally found the missing whitetail. Now I have a non-typical of each species in my lodge and my goal is complete. Of course bigger and symmetrical ones are on my agenda now. This ugly little guy showed up during a hunt in which I had already shot a melanistic whitetail doe earlier. They were killed at the same stand and almost the same spot even. Sadly I had already picked the rare up by the time this guy showed up so no double picture with them both. Though I did get the elusive doc's minion in my picture (aka rat). :lol:

Score: 118.738
That is probably Ratatouille, also those horns are really unbalanced, how can he run without tipping his head on his right side lol.
Pheit

Post by Pheit »

Meu não tipico

CATATAU_BR

Post by CATATAU_BR »

non_typicals
euler_silva

Post by euler_silva »

Logger's Point
Specimen: Mule Deer (Non-Typical)
score: 294.84

https://photo.thehunter.com/2a/10/2a10f ... fb9ee6.jpg
Se começar .. termine !

SPAWNANUBIS
Tracker

Post by SPAWNANUBIS »

Score : 268.822
Landan

Post by Landan »

(Accidently posted this in the rares thread without a score) This is my second ever NT, my first came the day before this happened and was also a muley on TGT that was shot a couple hundred meters from this one. Score is 258.035

Last edited by Hawkeye on March 10th, 2019, 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed img link
Sarroth
Tracker

Post by Sarroth »

Whitetail Deer (Non-Typical) 250.743 - scoresheet
|theHunter profile
SPAWNANUBIS
Tracker

Post by SPAWNANUBIS »

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”