Share your Non-Typicals!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Re: Share your Non-Typicals!

Post by DaveyCockett »

Finally got a not typical worth posting. 321.616 I wish I had the settings maxed out but my potato was overheating.
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

You won't believe it, lad. You won't believe what happened to your old uncle Knut out there today!

So I was out roaming the northern blacklands and had just... ...What do you say? What the northern blacklands are?
-Well, that's those northwestern grounds of Redfeather falls, where only Black Bear and Blacktail roam. Hence the name.

So I had just shot a buck for the freezer and was... ...What type of buck it was?
Nothing special, a mediocre 3by3. Just something for the freezer, I didn't shoot it for its rack.

So I was just gralloching it when I looked up... ...Yeah, sure, I do the bloody work myselfI I don't trust Doc. Have you seen those fingernails he's sporting? There's food for an entire squirrel family under those edges. And he is no friend of gloves, either. Once I've seen him sever a tendon with his teeth, because he couldn't find the knife he had misplaced. No, I wouldn't trust that guy with handling my dirty laundry.
...But I am digressing.

So I was gralloching the buck, when... Lad! Will you let me tell me story!?! Close ye geggie and let me finish my tale.

I was gutting the buck and just looked up, when I saw another buck walking in as if he wanted to attain an anatomy class. Curiously looking at what I am doing. Maybe buck medicine would've been a career for him.
Because a model was out of question. What a hackit!
First I thought he had a beaver nest on the head. But then I realised: That's a non-typical if I ever saw one! And to be quite honest, I never did up to then.

So i stumbled backwards grabbing for my gun which I had leaned against a tree nearby. But alas! Of course I had emptied the chamber when I started my work. Where were those bloody cartridges?
Of course they were in the last pocket I looked. Your aunt won't be pleased with her old man, when she sees all the smears all over my clothes.

So I finally got it, raised the gun with my hands -gloves still on- and the buck just stood there. Curiously watching me. Quite a contemplater, it seems.
Well, I didn't give him the chance to give it a second thought, kept me heid and shot him square in the chest.

And that's how your old tumshie of an uncle got his first and only non-typical deer.

Non-typical Blacktail, score 155.67
Last edited by Tanngnjostr on July 12th, 2018, 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved to correct thread
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
RudiRR
Scout

Post by RudiRR »

I do not know where to put it, is this a good place?
Whitetail Deer
Score: 274.451

View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.
Last edited by Tanngnjostr on July 12th, 2018, 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
IsaacAyotte
Spotter

Post by IsaacAyotte »

Knut wrote:...
You won't believe it, lad. You won't believe what happened to your old uncle Knut out there today!
I acknowledge ^^this^^ post... very funny, enjoyed the story :lol:

Let a man regard us in this manner, as servants of Christ... (1Corinthians 4:1)
Spoiler:
(Romans 3:23) for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
How then can we have a relationship with God?
https://www.truthforlife.org/thestory/
Elrique64
Spotter

Post by Elrique64 »

NT WT buck shot on RFF, in SP while trying to do one of the SP bear missions.

Score 312.129

Our freedoms have been bought by the blood of our Veterans. Pay them back with love, kindness and support.

Sova

Post by Sova »

I know there is no non-typical elk. But look at this guy..
( just for fun ;) )
Der_Jo

Post by Der_Jo »

Found on RFF
Score: 255.478
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

cool !!
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
TheNightOwl
Spotter

Post by TheNightOwl »

WOOHOO!! My first ever submission into the Super Rare Gallery! :D

Two Whitetail Deer, (Non-Typical):
The little one on the left scored 103.466, while the bigger one on the right scored 272.916

A picture of the smaller Non-Typ, as one of his antlers was buried in the ground, Scored 103.466:

Heres a photo I took of them side by side:

I'm super pumped at the moment, I've been wanting to get into the Super Rare Gallery for a while now, and finally managed to. :) Also, here's a link to the Hunt:
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/then ... n/81932338

Also, Check Out My:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Great pictures, TheNightOwl! :) Your induction into the super rare gallery is well deserved!

Oh, and it looks like you're really looking forward to the World Cup Final. Rooting for Hrvatska, eh?
Image Image Image

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”