Becoming an approved YouTube partner

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

EW has a YouTube partner program in place which allows people with channels that provide a high value for the community, to monetize on their theHunter videos.

If you're interested to become one, please apply by sending us email at: social [at] expansiveworlds.com and include the following information:

1. Your real name and address
2. URL to your YouTube channel
3. Attach a scanned copy of your ID (passport or driving license)

Please note that only channels with more than 1000 subscribers can qualify for the program.
killertut
Master Hunter

Re: Becoming an approved YouTube partner

Post by killertut »

*blinks at hoocairs, ronmctube and pratze* :roll:

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
NBullard
Spotter

Post by NBullard »

killertut wrote:*blinks at hoocairs, ronmctube and pratze* :roll:
Dont forget about fapes!
JK_ElkHunter
Outfitter

Post by JK_ElkHunter »

NBullard wrote:
Dont forget about fapes!

and robbaz! :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:

NBullard
Spotter

Post by NBullard »

JK_ElkHunter wrote:
NBullard wrote:
Dont forget about fapes!

and robbaz! :lol: :lol:
haha i dont really think that should count, since he only made a few videos on it, same goes with rhinoCrunch. I do think DatmanLeroy does a good job showing it off. not too sure how many subs he has though
fape19988
Outfitter

Post by fape19988 »

NBullard wrote:
Dont forget about fapes!
Haha thanks :)
Visit me on Youtube if you want: https://www.youtube.com/user/FapesTheHunterLPs
fape19988
Outfitter

Post by fape19988 »

I have a question about the Youtube partner program. Before I started uploading Youtube videos I wrote an email to Daniella Mangold (Buschmann Media) and asked, if I'm allowed to upload and monetize videos about The Hunter. She wrote me back that I can upload let's plays, reviews etc. and monetize them. Do I still need to write an email to you? Or is it fine how it is right now with the permission of the Buschmann Media & PR Gmbh?
Visit me on Youtube if you want: https://www.youtube.com/user/FapesTheHunterLPs
Handful

Post by Handful »

Just so I am clear, I cant monetize videos without your approval? I was asking because I see several youtube videos of theHunter and some of the users have very few subscribers. I have been playing hours and hours and have great video but would really like to monetize it. Some clarification would be great, Thanks!!!
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

fape19988 wrote:I have a question about the Youtube partner program. Before I started uploading Youtube videos I wrote an email to Daniella Mangold (Buschmann Media) and asked, if I'm allowed to upload and monetize videos about The Hunter. She wrote me back that I can upload let's plays, reviews etc. and monetize them. Do I still need to write an email to you? Or is it fine how it is right now with the permission of the Buschmann Media & PR Gmbh?
Handful wrote:so I am clear, I cant monetize videos without your approval? I was asking because I see several youtube videos of theHunter and some of the users have very few subscribers. I have been playing hours and hours and have great video but would really like to monetize it. Some clarification would be great, Thanks!!!
Hm, I am not aware who are Buschmann Media and why they can give such permissions. Usually YouTube does require an official letter from us that allows people uploading their videos monetize on them.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Handful wrote:Just so I am clear, I cant monetize videos without your approval? I was asking because I see several youtube videos of theHunter and some of the users have very few subscribers. I have been playing hours and hours and have great video but would really like to monetize it. Some clarification would be great, Thanks!!!
Just wondering, do you have some experience with Youtube and especially the monetization? You need about 100'000 views per month to earn 100$. In many countries Youtube pays nothing until you reach at least those 100$. ;)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”