Becoming an approved YouTube partner

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
User avatar
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff
Posts: 5029
Joined: January 7th, 2014, 6:31 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Becoming an approved YouTube partner

Postby Alena Rybik » August 4th, 2014, 9:13 am

EW has a YouTube partner program in place which allows people with channels that provide a high value for the community, to monetize on their theHunter videos.

If you're interested to become one, please apply by sending us email at: social [at] expansiveworlds.com and include the following information:

1. Your real name and address
2. URL to your YouTube channel
3. Attach a scanned copy of your ID (passport or driving license)

Please note that only channels with more than 1000 subscribers can qualify for the program.
User avatar
killertut
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9636
Joined: December 10th, 2011, 7:26 am
Location: Germany

Re: Becoming an approved YouTube partner

Postby killertut » August 4th, 2014, 9:31 am

*blinks at hoocairs, ronmctube and pratze* :roll:

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
User avatar
NBullard
Spotter
Posts: 70
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 12:26 am

Re: Becoming an approved YouTube partner

Postby NBullard » August 14th, 2014, 12:36 pm

killertut wrote:*blinks at hoocairs, ronmctube and pratze* :roll:

Dont forget about fapes!
User avatar
JK_ElkHunter
Outfitter
Posts: 1389
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 4:53 pm
Location: Universe

Re: Becoming an approved YouTube partner

Postby JK_ElkHunter » August 15th, 2014, 12:18 am

NBullard wrote:
killertut wrote:*blinks at hoocairs, ronmctube and pratze* :roll:

Dont forget about fapes!




and robbaz! :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:


Image
User avatar
NBullard
Spotter
Posts: 70
Joined: June 28th, 2014, 12:26 am

Re: Becoming an approved YouTube partner

Postby NBullard » August 16th, 2014, 10:42 am

JK_ElkHunter wrote:
NBullard wrote:
killertut wrote:*blinks at hoocairs, ronmctube and pratze* :roll:

Dont forget about fapes!




and robbaz! :lol: :lol:

haha i dont really think that should count, since he only made a few videos on it, same goes with rhinoCrunch. I do think DatmanLeroy does a good job showing it off. not too sure how many subs he has though
User avatar
fape19988
Outfitter
Posts: 1357
Joined: December 22nd, 2012, 10:59 am

Re: Becoming an approved YouTube partner

Postby fape19988 » September 22nd, 2014, 11:30 am

NBullard wrote:
killertut wrote:*blinks at hoocairs, ronmctube and pratze* :roll:

Dont forget about fapes!

Haha thanks :)
Visit me on Youtube if you want: https://www.youtube.com/user/FapesTheHunterLPs
User avatar
fape19988
Outfitter
Posts: 1357
Joined: December 22nd, 2012, 10:59 am

Re: Becoming an approved YouTube partner

Postby fape19988 » September 22nd, 2014, 11:40 am

I have a question about the Youtube partner program. Before I started uploading Youtube videos I wrote an email to Daniella Mangold (Buschmann Media) and asked, if I'm allowed to upload and monetize videos about The Hunter. She wrote me back that I can upload let's plays, reviews etc. and monetize them. Do I still need to write an email to you? Or is it fine how it is right now with the permission of the Buschmann Media & PR Gmbh?
Visit me on Youtube if you want: https://www.youtube.com/user/FapesTheHunterLPs
User avatar
Handful
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: October 9th, 2014, 7:05 pm

Re: Becoming an approved YouTube partner

Postby Handful » October 9th, 2014, 7:13 pm

Just so I am clear, I cant monetize videos without your approval? I was asking because I see several youtube videos of theHunter and some of the users have very few subscribers. I have been playing hours and hours and have great video but would really like to monetize it. Some clarification would be great, Thanks!!!
User avatar
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff
Posts: 5029
Joined: January 7th, 2014, 6:31 am
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Contact:

Re: Becoming an approved YouTube partner

Postby Alena Rybik » October 10th, 2014, 8:13 am

fape19988 wrote:I have a question about the Youtube partner program. Before I started uploading Youtube videos I wrote an email to Daniella Mangold (Buschmann Media) and asked, if I'm allowed to upload and monetize videos about The Hunter. She wrote me back that I can upload let's plays, reviews etc. and monetize them. Do I still need to write an email to you? Or is it fine how it is right now with the permission of the Buschmann Media & PR Gmbh?


Handful wrote:so I am clear, I cant monetize videos without your approval? I was asking because I see several youtube videos of theHunter and some of the users have very few subscribers. I have been playing hours and hours and have great video but would really like to monetize it. Some clarification would be great, Thanks!!!


Hm, I am not aware who are Buschmann Media and why they can give such permissions. Usually YouTube does require an official letter from us that allows people uploading their videos monetize on them.
User avatar
HooCairs
Champion Hunter
Posts: 19770
Joined: March 4th, 2011, 7:30 pm
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Becoming an approved YouTube partner

Postby HooCairs » October 10th, 2014, 9:11 am

Handful wrote:Just so I am clear, I cant monetize videos without your approval? I was asking because I see several youtube videos of theHunter and some of the users have very few subscribers. I have been playing hours and hours and have great video but would really like to monetize it. Some clarification would be great, Thanks!!!

Just wondering, do you have some experience with Youtube and especially the monetization? You need about 100'000 views per month to earn 100$. In many countries Youtube pays nothing until you reach at least those 100$. ;)

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: greylaghunter, Lor45 and 1 guest