Trophy of the Week Contest [No Rares or Non-Typicals Please]

Official theHunter related media, art & game design competitions.
Ronny1379

Re: Post Your TruRACS Trophies!

Post by Ronny1379 »

Gone Duck hunting just for fun and found those little guys :-)
Nice Mounters I think ;-)

Amerikan Black Duck scoring 1595.228

Mallard scoring 1554.316

Both are mounted now :-)
whiteonyx
Scout

Post by whiteonyx »

DYEUZ wrote::arrow: whiteonyx ... Nice luck you have , jealous , grats .
Thanks DYEUZ
Hunting is living
whiteonyx
Scout

Post by whiteonyx »

Ronny1379 nice ducks, and great pic's
Hunting is living
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Nathan112244 wrote:
HunterCanada wrote:Let's see some non-typicals!
There is a separate section for non typicals
Did you know that post you quoted and answered to was from DEC 06, 2011?? HunterCanada is not even with us anymore, and at the time when it was posted we had no NTs, and was basically him askin for NTs when the TruRacs system was released. C’mon man, read. Why would you go ALL THE WAY BACK to page 1 out of almost 1200 pages to quote something that is not even relevant?

Ugh. You know what, I think I’m with Stan on this one. I think this beloved thread needs a little rest. It breaks my heart to see this thread take a nosedive into the state it’s in now. We’ve asked moderators to check into this and do what they can, but they have done nothing. So sad to this. And even more of a damn shame. I’ll post my trophy animals elsewhere, maybe a different thread should one spring up.
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
Nathan112244 wrote:
HunterCanada wrote:Let's see some non-typicals!
There is a separate section for non typicals
Did you know that post you quoted and answered to was from DEC 06, 2011?? HunterCanada is not even with us anymore, and at the time when it was posted we had no NTs, and was basically him askin for NTs when the TruRacs system was released. C’mon man, read. Why would you go ALL THE WAY BACK to page 1 out of almost 1200 pages to quote something that is not even relevant?

Ugh. You know what, I think I’m with Stan on this one. I think this beloved thread needs a little rest. It breaks my heart to see this thread take a nosedive into the state it’s in now. We’ve asked moderators to check into this and do what they can, but they have done nothing. So sad to this. And even more of a damn shame. I’ll post my trophy animals elsewhere, maybe a different thread should one spring up.
can u relax i didn't read the date, when i hit active posts it brings me to the first page and i forgot to click the most recent
Nathan22Outdoors
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

went on a little RGB hunt, saw 19-24 score est and 240-290kg with my lvl and knew it was going to be big

Score: 23.701
Surprised he didn't get onto the leaderboards

Nathan22Outdoors
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Nice bear - and you already turned him into a rug. You work fast man!

Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Villkatta wrote:Nice bear - and you already turned him into a rug. You work fast man!
hahaha yea i did, worked a little too fast. Didnt have enough time to tan the hide and take off all the little chunks of fat...
:? :? dont look at the under side.
Nathan22Outdoors
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Post by JackRbbt »

Nathan112244 wrote:went on a little RGB hunt, saw 19-24 score est and 240-290kg with my lvl and knew it was going to be big

Score: 23.701
Surprised he didn't get onto the leaderboards

Nice bear, no doubts, but you shouldn't be surprised, we are close to season end. ;)
Spoiler:

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Guys here is the thing,

This thread had started out for people to show off their harvests with the new TruRACS system. As much as I like to see monster animals as well, its kind of a bit stink for people to be ragging on new people that are proud of their harvest. New people do not know what a real big animal is score wise and they are real super proud to be able to show their achievements with us all. It is them trying to be part of the community, which is what we want and need. The more players we get engaged in the forums and within the community the better we all are off in the long run. So here are some questions I want a few of you to ask yourselves.
  • When you were new, did you know what scores were big?
  • How did you find out?
  • How would you feel posting for the first time, being proud of your animal and then getting told it was not big and that they should know better? Would that have made you want to be part of the group?
  • These posts, how are they actually hurting you?
  • Does it take more than a second to scroll passed them and skim along until you see a picture of an animal that captures your eye?
In the past I have even seen some of you post tiny scoring animals in here as a joke. Step back and reflect a little on what is actually going on and happening here, its all good for the community in the long run. I suggest if you do not like the posts, just skim passed them, like you do with advertising in news papers, or a boring part of a story. Or better yet, make someones day and congratulate them on their harvest, because I am sure they are proud of it and just want to fit in.

TK

*Edit, do you remember that thread I made about 2 months before I started here, about not being very welcoming to new players sometimes, this is kind of what I was referring to. :oops:

Return to “Official Community Competitions”