Post your Albino/Piebald/Melanistic!

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Post your Albino/Piebald/Melanistic!

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: SoldierofGod ... tyvm . :)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Monroew

Post by Monroew »

Took this guy on my last hunt of the night, when I really should have been asleep. Now i'm really glad I stayed up. For some reason, the trophy shot didn't save so all I have is a picture of him in the lodge, otherwise i'd put him up for Trophy of the Week/Rare of the Week.

He's my first ever rare, scored 201.457.

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Monroew wrote:Took this guy on my last hunt of the night, when I really should have been asleep. Now i'm really glad I stayed up. For some reason, the trophy shot didn't save so all I have is a picture of him in the lodge, otherwise i'd put him up for Trophy of the Week/Rare of the Week.

That's a very nice elk bull, Monroew. :) Great score for a rare, it'll even qualify for the wiki's "Super Rare Gallery". You should contact HooCairs, he's probably okay with using just the picture showing the animal in the lodge.

Even if the trophy shot didn't upload to your gallery, did you look for it on your hard drive? Sometimes they can be found in the pictures folder, subfolder "theHunter/screenshots".

EDIT: I see you harvested another moose a few minutes after taking this one. My advice would be to always wait until the "Uploading trophy shot" notification in the lower left corner of the screen is gone. If you harvest another animal while the notification is still on the screen, chance are your trophy shot won't upload to the server properly.
Image Image Image
DeerHooman

Post by DeerHooman »

My very first Albino Mule Deer
Score: none
she's a beauty

View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.
Spoiler:
Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

_dfad_ wrote:Silver tipped heavy tank bear:

It was 1st time when I met silver tipped bear, so did not realize it's rare one until I checked the results of the expedition.

More details: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/_dfa ... /605390801

Sucks not getting a trophy shot mate. I feel your pain. Not seen a silver tipped brown bear before either in photos or in-game...... yet :P

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Managed to bag my first Piebald Moose Live on stream today!! Good times... 308m shot as well :D Gotta be a distance record for a Rare animal :P
Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

Haha. Not a bad trophy shot for someone in a hurry!

Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Monroew wrote:Took this guy on my last hunt of the night, when I really should have been asleep. Now i'm really glad I stayed up. For some reason, the trophy shot didn't save so all I have is a picture of him in the lodge, otherwise i'd put him up for Trophy of the Week/Rare of the Week.

That's a very nice elk bull, Monroew. :) Great score for a rare, it'll even qualify for the wiki's "Super Rare Gallery". You should contact HooCairs, he's probably okay with using just the picture showing the animal in the lodge.

Even if the trophy shot didn't upload to your gallery, did you look for it on your hard drive? Sometimes they can be found in the pictures folder, subfolder "theHunter/screenshots".

EDIT: I see you harvested another moose a few minutes after taking this one. My advice would be to always wait until the "Uploading trophy shot" notification in the lower left corner of the screen is gone. If you harvest another animal while the notification is still on the screen, chance are your trophy shot won't upload to the server properly.
Elk Bull? :lol:
Looks like Bull moose to me :) ;) ;)
Nathan22Outdoors
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Nathan112244 wrote:Elk Bull? :lol:
Now that you mention it... :roll: I guess the elk-moose language issue that divides the old and the new world showed here. :D
Image Image Image
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Nathan112244 wrote:Elk Bull? :lol:
Now that you mention it... :roll: I guess the elk-moose language issue that divides the old and the new world showed here. :D
hahahaha i guess it does
Nathan22Outdoors

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”