Nice Whitetail

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
leo1954au
Master Competitor

Nice Whitetail

Post by leo1954au »

Got myself a 3rd on the leader board with this one

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv32 ... -45-57.jpg
Kvest
Chat Logger

Re: Nice Whitetail

Post by Kvest »

Very nice one, would have liked to see the specs though... :roll:
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Kvest wrote:...would have liked to see the specs though... :roll:
Good point. I have shot sereval of bucks with very similar antlers, and they did not score that high. And please note, this is a 12-pointer here. Recently, I shot a 16-pointer whitetail that also did not make it on the leaderboard. I think, this board, in its current configuration, works (in parts at least) with a simple random score generator, which cannot be controlled by us due to the lack of a scoring reference for every single kill, and/or the lack of a trophy room.

This is the reason why I personally have stopped to invest energy in the current leader board. Makes no real sense for me to look for big antlers not knowing how high they eventually will be ranked by some hidden internal formula.

That is also the reason why I plead for a complete wipe of the leaderboard as soon as the game is out to the public. I guess what we currently have is still serving for testing issues only rather than for a real, solid and transparent competition.
Plumber
Scout

Post by Plumber »

I couldn't agree more Steve. I have also shot bucks with racks FAR bigger wider and with more points than the one that eventually made the leaderboard. I think it is completely necessary to start the game clean when they rework the scoring system. It wouldn't make sense not to.
leo1954au
Master Competitor

Post by leo1954au »

This was shot while doing the whitetail missions is was 197lbs, also my mule deer that I've posted in this forum was shot after I did the mule missions and it didn't make the leader board and I shot one at 557 feet and that too didn't count after the mule missions

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”