How do i take a screenshot??

Share your best screenshots and videos from the game, check out the great art submitted or post about your own fan site!
tazzietiger1966
Hunter

Re: How do i take a screenshot??

Post by tazzietiger1966 »

I like Bandicam www.bandicam.com
Palavino

Post by Palavino »

If you want to record the hunt, i would try OBS, its free and no banners in your screen. You cant edit the video with OBS, so you'll need another programm for that.
TapChan
Spotter

Post by TapChan »

I was trying to use FRAPS but it seem to be too archaic. NVidia Shadowplay eats no system resources - I can record and still have 60 fps. When I turned also FRAPS on (no recording, just standby) to take screenshots I encountered FPS drops to 53-54. Anyway, I've downloaded Greenshot today and it works just perfect with Shadowplay.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

TapChan wrote:I was trying to use FRAPS but it seem to be too archaic. NVidia Shadowplay eats no system resources - I can record and still have 60 fps. When I turned also FRAPS on (no recording, just standby) to take screenshots I encountered FPS drops to 53-54. Anyway, I've downloaded Greenshot today and it works just perfect with Shadowplay.
I really hope NVidia enables screen shots in Shadowplay. The video recording is great, but I can't figure out they didn't add a function for storing screen shots.
Personal Bests...
solvablemedal90

Post by solvablemedal90 »

hey i was wondering why i cant just copy and paste stuff out of my gallery i tried to upload some pics a few days ago but could only do it using the (url)? i was told you can use the (Imgur) and have to pictures uploaded and ready to view without having to click on a link ? but like when i try to use this option i get nothing and i cant find really any tips anywhere on how to do it ? Image ?... step by step guide would be much apprieciated :) i cant remember uploading screenies being so hard lol or am i over looking something here.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Yeh, we really need to fix that.

For now,
1) click on image in gallery (or from scoresheet)
2) Right-click & "Copy image URL" (chrome. not sure exactly what option you get in other browsers)
3) Paste url in your post
4) Surround it with [ imgur ] tags (for images over 960px wide)

Hopefully, in the near future we'll get the image autosizer in place so the regular [ img ] tags will just reduce all larger images to 960.
Then we can get rid of the imgur tag :D
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
solvablemedal90

Post by solvablemedal90 »

ohh it was that easy :shock: haha thank you for the fast and needed advice hey :D
RedDog2

Post by RedDog2 »

Marina Mawr wrote:Howdy!

I also use Print Screen to take a quick screenshot. But, take note. You need to escape to pause the game, alt-tab out and paste it into Paint and save the screen shot as they don't 'stack' on the clipboard. I found this out the hard way and lost a whole series of screenies I'd taken.

Right on the mark.
captainjack

Post by captainjack »

nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

Return to “Fan Sites, Screenshots, Media & Art”