Forum attitude adjustment and new moderation policies

Collection of useful resources, including forum info and functionality, Dev AMAs and everything else you want to have a quick access to.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Re: Forum attitude adjustment and new moderation policies

Post by DHRifleman »

Alena Rybik wrote:
DHRifleman wrote:OK, I will use Support from now on for inquiries on the status of game issues and features as directed.
This should help the forums become a more civil place since none of the negative game issues will be mentioned here, as it is no longer the place to do so. Thank you for making this crystal clear.
You are more than welcome to discuss any issues you have on the forum, as long as you do so in a constructive way, but if you want to receive an official response, support would be the best place to go indeed.
Truthfully I never really wanted to discuss issues with other players, and that is actually part of why this problem is being addressed. Thinking this was a means of communication between EW, and the customer, I thought I was asking in the right place. With no response from EW, and with unsolicited belittling responses from other customers, things tend to get out of hand quite quickly.

Now that I know the forum is here specifically for player to player communication, I will not expect to get specific information about the status of issues I am wondering about here.

I will just wait for the news letter, and the status updates, and see if my unasked questions get answered there. I will not overload David with question that are out of his control, and that he can't answer, and take him away from actual support issues for players that need it.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
abslayer
Master Competitor

Post by abslayer »

Hasn't this gone on long enough, back and back same old discussion's
ChrisMK72
Outfitter

Post by ChrisMK72 »

abslayer wrote:Hasn't this gone on long enough, back and back same old discussion's
I thought too, that David's posting would have been a good last posting for this thread : http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.ph ... 93#p675893
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Agreed. It's slowly but steadily turning into one of the threads which I am trying to prevent.

Return to “Official Game and Forum Information”