21 Questions from the serious to the ridiculous
1. Would it be feasible to add different seasons to the existing maps? This would not only alter appearance but also animal behavior and the
strategies to hunt them. E.g - Hirschfelden Rut, Post rut, Snow on ground, dead trees, animals less responsive to calls, feeding more etc
2. Season mode (Deer Hunter 5 had it and described it as "an expanded virtual season that allows players to manage their deer herds over many years with realistic genetics and deer growth.")
This means the map would have the possibility of the same animals seen on the previous hunt, return again and growing throughout the duration. Do you shoot that 120 Mule deer now or wait a few seasons?
Would this ever be possible to create a persistent game mode?
3. Would player created content ever be possible with the current server structure?
3b. If not, would it be possible to give players some minor map editing control over reserves to make them feel a bit more personal? Being able to fell a certain amount of trees, cutting down long grass to give a clearer view, planting different crops on
applicable maps etc.
4. Any thought on adding dedicated servers?
5. Possibility of adding a game lobby inside the game, enabling hosts to change maps without closing the server down.
6. What are the major obstacles preventing you from increasing the render distance? Are there any plans to increase it as technology
increases. What would this require?
7. Why are players still
not allowed to erect stands on other players servers - what is still holding this back?
it was scraped is because it added a lot of technical problems to multiplayer that we did not have the resources to solve at that time.
8. Could we have the in-game missions actually being accessible IN-GAME? Think MMO quest journal
9. Any chance of a few sneak peaks at your map editor? I find it better than pornography!
10. Which genius blamed a beaver for the treestand bug? Stupidly Childish
11. If you both could have one superpower for a day, what would it be and why?
12. Ever played any code-related pranks on your co workers?
Some ideas might be to program every 11th keystroke on their computer to play a loud sheep sound or configuring the mouse to move in the opposite direction intended
13. Ever been tempted to add anything "extra" in the code for your personal amusement?
14. 01000110 01100001 01110110 01101111 01110101 01110010 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01100011 01101111 01100100 01100101 00111111
15. Apple or Android?
16. A date with a supermodel or an entire day of playing your favorite video games?
17, Surrstromming - love or hate?
18. In theHunter office, who is the Boss and who's the clown?
19. Whats your favourite thing about working on theHunter?
20. What are you thinking about?
21. If someone was to be found in the office pants down and clutching only a warm apple pie, who would it be?