Camo Tent Perks

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Re: Camo Tent Perks

Post by OldMtnMan »

Easy decision for me. I love the trapper tent and it's all I use.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

OldMtnMan wrote:Easy decision for me. I love the trapper tent and it's all I use.
Yah it is a work of art. It's it's own mini fortress. Love those things!
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

They blend in well too. Without Huntermate I can't find some of them. I like to put them in the timber where i'd put a real tent for weather protection.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
Vanatorul_Roman
Hunter

Post by Vanatorul_Roman »

EricGiftzahn wrote:As we all know, it doesn't give a benefit whatever tent we put on a map. Tropic Camo on WHI or Snow Camo Tent on BRR, it doesn't matter.
I thought about that and think we need some perks for different camo types.

#1 lowering the spook radius when joining into the game (not fasttravel) from 150m>20m (like fasttravel) when the tents camo match to the reserve
#2 trapper tent gives you 1 spray of scent elimantor instantly when joining or fasttravel to it and lower deer spook radius to 20m
#3 heated tent (only perk tent so far "hypothermia") also lowering spook radius when camo match
#4 orange tent (same price as camo tents), 1 scent elimator spray instantly and lower animals (except deer) spook radius to 20m

maybe you have some other ideas, let me know.
I don't see the benefit of this idea. Annoyed that you spook animals in 150m radius when you mount a tent/gear/device ? You just get over it, it's so easy, and continue with the hunt. Is that important to you not to spook animals or you just hope you have a trophy animal near you easier and want to take advantage ? Hunting without requesting benefits to make your life easier in the hunt is a reward in itself!
EricGiftzahn
Tracker

Post by EricGiftzahn »

Vanatorul_Roman wrote: I don't see the benefit of this idea. Annoyed that you spook animals in 150m radius when you mount a tent/gear/device ? You just get over it, it's so easy, and continue with the hunt. Is that important to you not to spook animals or you just hope you have a trophy animal near you easier and want to take advantage ? Hunting without requesting benefits to make your life easier in the hunt is a reward in itself!
There is no benefit for my suggestions on the long term. For Spawn Mashing use fasttravel. Everyone knows the mechanics, so my suggestion wouldn't change anything for that.
Placing Camo Tents is useless how they work ingame and the Trapper tent is the only usefull one.
If it's only a cosmetic thing i'm also fine with that.

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”