Comment Section under Trophy Shots in Gallery

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
BCKidd

Re: Comment Section under Trophy Shots in Gallery

Post by BCKidd »

Awesome ideas! The old website had a few nicer things, there were way more Avatars to select. And I do remember we could even see exactly where players had travelled, not just from where they harvested or shot animals like it is t'day. Yep, there were some things taken away with the new site and somethings added. I would also agree that tHC is more competitive than COTW. COTW doesn't even have any comps anymore like it used to, when I first started playing it, once you complete all the missions in COTW there really is nothing left, but to look for Diamonds. It would be way better if COTW had comps too- totally. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
EricGiftzahn
Tracker

Post by EricGiftzahn »

BCKidd wrote:It would be way better if COTW had comps too- totally. ;)
The CotW Engine easy to manipulate. There are a lot of scripts and mods that would break the competitive aspect. But i don't care. I do not play CotW.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

There are mods in CotW that let you fly around with animals completely unaware of you. I am thinking some videos are made this way. Fly around until that diamond shows up, then start filming innocently. :P

So competitions would not work. Also there is no central server collecting all kills like in Classic.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”