Data marker

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
Bocelo

Data marker

Post by Bocelo »

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, but I've been playing this game with friends for a few years now and we have some general suggestions.
When playing in a multiplayer game you can access the screen where it shows you the data of the hunt where you can compare or total the captures. This section is only available in multiplayer, but we believe that in single player it would also be useful. Even the data that appears in the chat of the game where it puts the capture, score ... accessible at the touch of a key instead of having to go to the web or launcher to check the hunted animals.

We are a team of people who are dedicated to the design, marketing and web industry, the truth is that we have several ideas that we believe can improve the game experience completely, even getting players who left the game to return. We believe that a good job is being done lately and that work is being done to improve the game. Thanks for that.
Brutus969
Scout

Re: Data marker

Post by Brutus969 »

Just to add that I also believe that this game has untapped potential. I agree that the stats and shooting/harvesting events in chat should be viewable in single player too. And I think the "Enable chat" option, when disabled, should only let you see the chat if you press Enter, otherwise hiding the chat. This is good for immersion but at the same time lets you see the 'history' of events & chat, should you wish to. I would like that in MP too.

I believe my tool https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/ has had a positive impact on player retention as it makes gm$ more accessible, as well as showing you all the missions you can currently do in the reserve you've chosen. Definitely appeals to completionist types. Be interesting to see what other ideas you have!
What weapon earns you the most from missions? How can I see at a glance all the missions I can currently do in a given reserve? Check out https://missionitemtool.herokuapp.com/

Bocelo

Post by Bocelo »

I totally agree that it is a game that has a lot of potential.

Very good contribution, very useful, a pity that the wiki does not contain this type of information and is so abandoned ... lack of translations, data of interest ...
liquidfire

Post by liquidfire »

Brutus969 - Given the slow grind to build up GM to buy equipment, your tool HAS been really handy. It makes it so much more efficient to figure out which weapon will help you progress, and which missions to look at next. It's really frustrating, as a new player, to start down a chain and then realize on the second or third mission in the set that you have to have a specific weapon...which of course you don't own. Thank you for your effort and contribution!

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”