Trophy Lodge Idea

Share your ideas and suggestions for The Hunter here
xChettyx

Trophy Lodge Idea

Post by xChettyx »

I would love to see a trophy lodge where you can have a plethora of animals with full body mounts. That way people can show off all the rares they have collected over the years or in recent playing. I for one don't think there is enough full body mount spots in the 3 lodges to show off what one has collected during a hunt. I have seen the one that Call of The Wild has and think something like that but in the classic would be amazing. I hope you all take that into consideration. I would gladly pay more for a lodge of that size than the current little ones we have now.
Nockedup
Hunter

Re: Trophy Lodge Idea

Post by Nockedup »

When I saw that stream of the trophy lodge in COTW, the first thing that came to mind was why didn't they do this for theHunter Classic as well.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
SouthernGent

Post by SouthernGent »

agree. and i would really like to see some of those multi mounts in classic as well .. maybe rather than selling individual lodges . we could just upgrade one lodge and buy more rooms for it . all open and connected .
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

There have been several discussions in the past on trophy lodge improvements.
None have been taken into consideration

Return to “Thoughts & Suggestions”